11

May 14
ELENA'S POV

There's a knock at the door, and I roll my eyes automatically. I pounder sitting and not letting him in, but knowing him he would just break down the door. I walk over to the door and let him in. He takes his jacket off and hangs it up. I follow him to the couch and sit down next to him.
He turns to me and asks "what the hell is wrong."
He try's to grab my hands but I pull them away. His deep brown worrying eyes look at me up and down.
"I just I.... just can't." I stutter.
He wraps his arms around me and pulls me to his chest.
"You can tell me anything Elena." He sighs obviously getting annoyed.
"No I really don't think I can Dally." I feel tears forming in my eyes.
"Why not!" He says taking his arms off of me. "I don't understand why you can't just talk to me!" 
He stares at me waiting for a response. I look away not being able to handle his eyes on me.
"Look at me!" He yells turning my face towards him. "What. Happened." He asks trying to calm his voice.
Tears start falling from my eyes, I don't want to hold it in anymore.
"My step-mom, she hit me when I lived with her. She wants me to go back this summer!" I cry.
Dally's eyes soften and he pulls me into a bear hug.
"I'm so sorry, I'll never let anyone hurt you ever again." He whispers in my ear holding me tighter.
"I love you Elena."