33

June 11th

Elena's pov

I lay in the grass outside of Darry's house. All the guys are out except Darry he's inside probably reading the newspaper or paying bills.
"I don't want to be sad anymore." I say thinking no one can hear me.
I hear footsteps in the grass, I turn to see Darry laying down beside me.
"I don't want you to be sad anymore either." He half smiles.
I turn back to the sky and give a halfhearted smile. Thoughts of Dally flood my mind, and soon tears begin to flood my eyes. I snap my eyes shut trying to keep it in, but soon I feel warm tears running down my face. Darry wipes away the tears that were on my cheek, but he doesn't pull his hand away he leaves it there holding my cheek. Before I can stop myself I reach my hand up to meet his. We stay like this for a few seconds until finally my hand falls away. I stand and walk into the house. I sit on the couch and turn the tv on. Darry comes in a few minutes later and sits at the other end of the couch. Dally forces his way back into my mind and I try to push him out but I can't do it alone. I scoot over to where Darry was sitting and he looks at me with a confused face.
"Help me forget." I whisper seconds before smashing my lips into his. My legs are straddling his as we make out. I pull his shirt off and holds me tighter as he stands up. I wrap my legs around his waste as he carries me up the steps. He slams open his bedroom door and lays me on the bed.
"Are you sure?" He asks.
"Positive." I respond pulling him on top of me.
A while later I finally get out of Darry's bed and get dressed. Darry gets up too, he smiles as he pulls his pants up. He walks past me and I follow him down the steps.
"Well that was extremely fun." Darry smiles about halfway down the steps. The door slams closed and a surprised face Pony stands in the living room.
"Oh shit!" Pony yells "I'm sorry I didn't know you two were-"
"You don't tell anyone about this, got it?" Darry cuts him quickly grabbing his shirt and putting in on.
"I better get going bye guys." I fake smile and run out of there as fast as I can.