Hidden truths, and secret feelings

This was requested by APH-Malta I love the picture above there's a bunch other ones I saw, but I really like this one.

The morning after (get it, it the last chapter's title, ha, no okay, *goes to emo corner) everyone had a good sleep, except Sweden and Norway, who stayed up to keep Denmark from drinking. In the morning Hungary went room to room to wake people up.

Hung: Austria, *lightly shakes awake* get up, ve need to get zhe meeting started.

Aust: Five more minutes.

Hung: Ja, only five.

Hungary closes Austria's door, and heard him get ready. She then got out her frying the and went to Prussia's room.

Hung: *smacks Prussia with frying pan* Get up, jou lazy slob!

Prus: *falls out of bed* DID JOU EVEN TRY TO WAKE ME UP BY SHAKING ME!?

Hung: Do jou vant to get hit vith mein frying pan again?

Prussia rushes to his feet and runs to his dresser as Hungary leaves. Hungary smiles and puts up her frying and goes to the next room.

~Le time skip brought to you by Frying pan~

After everyone had been woken up the meeting was started. Everyone seemed to be in a happy mood today, boy were they going to get a surprise.

Germ: Let's start zhe meeting. I vill read again. Zhis seems to be Austria's I've never asked her how she's felt about Prussia, I'm too scared of the answer.

Hung: Austria, I....

Prussia, Hungary and Austria all exchanged glances. Austria stared at Prussia and an evil arua formed around him. Prussia noticed this and hid behind Hungary.

Prus: DON'T KILL ZHE AWSOME ME!!

Aust: *sigh* how do you too feel about each other?

Prussia looked at Hungary, and she looked at him. The room was silent, waiting to here their answer, but all they got was laughter.

Hung: If I dated zhis guy, he'd be dead before zhe first 'awesome'.

Prus: I vouldn't even try to take her away from jou.

Austria looked up fast, almost so fast his glasses fell off.

Aust: Jou vouldn't, vhy? IS SHE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR JOU, SHE DESERVES VAY BETTER ZHAN JOU ANYVAY!!

Prus: Calm down, it's not zhat. I just know zhat she's happy vith jou, and zhats all I need.

Awws were heard through the crowd. Hungary smiled softly at her friend. Germany coughed into his hand to get everyone's attention.

Germ: Vell, zhat vas very sweet Bruder. Okay who vants to read.

Ita: Ve~ Dotsu I-a want to read-a *waves hands frantically*

Roma: Could you-a be anymore-a annoying? Oh wait-a, I know that-a answer, big-a fat NO!?

Ameri: Wow, harsh dude.

Roma: STAY OUT-A OF THIS, YOU- HAMBURGER JERK-A FACE!!

Italy took the book and started reading.

Ita: Ve~ this one is Prussia's, Dear diary, even though I say I'm fine being alone, I cried to when I saw Hungary and Austria together today. Austria took away my best friend, the only one who actually remotely understands me. I will never forgive him in that sense. I'm so not awesome.

Hungary looked at her friend. He was there when she was attacked by the Ottoman Empire, and when she was weak he gave her his coat. She never thought about it before, but he really was her best friend.

Hung: Prussia, I never realized but jou really are mein awezome best friend.

Prussia perked up when she called him awesome.

Prus: Kesese, say it again.

Hung: Say vhat again?

Prus: *leans closer* Zhat I'm AWESOME!

Hung: *face plams herself* J-jou are awesome*mumbles*

Prus: I can't hear jou!

Hungary mumbles it again, but a bit louder.

Prus: Come on Fry pan, say I'm awesome.

Hung: * smacksPrussia with frying pan* JOU ARE AWESOME! ZHERE I SAID IT!

Italy: Aww, that's so sweet.

Gilbird lands on Prussia's head, somehow carrying a pack of ice, and placing it on his head. Hungary took her seat and just laughed at Prussia.

Germ: Zhis one is mein awesome *note the sarcasm* Bruder. Dear diary, I accidentally sucked Gilbird up in the vacuum, I don't think he'll forgive me anytime soon.

Gilbird then starts the peck Prussia on the head.

Prus: Thanks a lot vest. Now he remembered zhe unawsome memory of zhe awesome me. Zhis is SOOO not awesome!

Hungary started laughing and then it caused a chain reaction. Soon everyone was laughing, except Netherland, but he smiled. Gilbird stopped eventually but the laughter continued. As you would think Prussia was not happy.