You took them away.

Mexico curled up into the blanket, but was meet with a foot in his face. He groaned in annoyance and turned to his other side, with a fist in his gut. He woke up shooting his head up and looking around the room.

"Hola hermano," Panama said rubbing her eyes sleepily. She tied up her hair and went into the bathroom to get ready for the day.

"Buenos días!" Nicaragua said jumping happily out of bed, making Cuba throw a pillow at him. Mexico sighed, and just went out into the hall to get some quiet.

"Buenos días hermano." Guatemala said greeting her brother with a smile. Mexico just waved back and slumped against the wall. "I'm guessing the others are awake now?" Mexico lit a cigar and nodded.

"Yeah, but let them do their girly stuff, I'm sure Nica, Cuba and the others are gonna come out here soon," Mexico said, taking a puff from his cigar then putting it out. Then the other male nations were shoved outside by one of their sisters.

"Don't take so long to get ready!" El Salvador yelled at the door before running his hand threw his dark brown hair.

"Hola!" Spain cheerily waved to them, as he walked by. They all sent glares his way, and look away from him. Spain frowned and continued to walk away.

The door opened and Costa Rica waved to her brothers before saying, "The others should be done soon." Mexico smiled and stood up.

"Yo what's up Mexico!?" America said laughing and waving at him.

"Not much mi amigo." Mexico smiled back. Alfred and Eduardo were actually really good friends, and often went drinking together from time to time. America and Mexico talked for awhile and one by one the other countries outside were let in and got ready for the day.

~le time skip brought to you by el diablo de la musica~

Texas chased his sister, Ohio, down the hall. Why you ask, because she had taken his hat while he was sleeping. "Ohio, come back here!" He angerly yelled.

"No way little bro, gotta catch me first." She ran into the meeting room pass the other nations, but ran into Mexico. She landed with a thump on her butt, and Texas took his hat from her.

"You alright chica?" Mexico asked giving her his hand, which she took and was helped up. "Yeah, sorry about running into you." Mexico saw Texas and the stared at each other for a while.

"Um, hey Mexico." Texas said looking away. "Hola," was all the he could reply. An awkward silence filled the void between them, and then, without saying anything, Texas left.

"Sorry 'bout that Eduardo." California said, walking up to him and greeting him with a smile.

"It's fine." Mexico said as he took his seat with his siblings. Germany walked in, along with Italy and Japan, and took their seats. After little conversations and chatting with each other, they decided to start up the meeting, and boy were they going to be surprised.

"Okay, vell I vill read zhe first one," Germany spoke, "Zhis is Mexico's. Today Texas left me to be a part of America. Why did he have to leave! I won't let him leave, Texas is mine and I won't let anyone else have him."

Mexico had a red glint in his blue eyes, and he stared at everyone. "Heh, well mi amigo, I guess that's out." Mexico stared directly at Texas, then at America.

"I fought for my land, Mexico! If after all this time you think that I will go back to you, after causing the American - Mexican war, then you are dead wrong!" Texas said glaring at Mexico, who in return just chuckled lightly.

"No, I guess not. Well you aren't the only one that left me," he stared at the other states, "California, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, and New Mexico. You all left me too." Mexico sighed at looked at America dead in the eye.

"I don't hate you Alfred. I hate the fact, that you are made up of my people!" America's eyes widened, and he was shocked to hear that from his so called friend.

"He has a point..." India said, much to America's horror. One by one, the other countries agreed with Mexico.

"Our people are leaving us to go to your country, and that is what makes you a country." Guinea said, scanning the rest of the crowd.

"A-All of you think this?" America asked, his voice breaking. The others nodded, many of them looked guilty, especially England.

"Listen, you aren't like the rest of us countries." England said, his face looking down, "We are made up of our people, and that's mostly it, but you. You are made up of all of our people, you don't really have your own people."

"So I guess it's true..." America's voice was sad, "the entire world hates me."

"Non, of course not!" France said interrupting America. "Mexico just worded it wrong! America, I know for sure that England, Canada, your states, and I all love you!"

"Well, that's not entirely true..." Canada said quietly. America looked at him, his own brother. "You can be a little obnoxious sometimes, and you always steal the attention-"

"That's because I don't want to be forgotten!" America yelled at his brother.

"How do you think I feel, you can't forget something you don't remember!" Canada stood up and yelled at his brother. Soon they were throwing insults at one another.

"You fat pig! As a kid you always forgot about me!" Canada punched America in the face, making his glasses fall to the floor. France and England were dumbfounded.

"I could never forget about you!" America cried out, holding onto his cheek. He stood up and swung his right fist at his brother. "At least the world doesn't hate you!"

"At least I don't leave my country after every Presidential election!" Canada yelled and punched his brother again.

"Matthieu! Alfred!" France yelled. France grabbed onto America and England grabbed onto Canada.

"I didn't take your citizens away! They choose to come to my country out of their own FREE will!" America yelled, trying to get out of France's hold.

"Well aren't you just the popular one! Well looks what happened because of their free will! You have so many murderers, and Terrorist attacks now!" Canada got out of England's grasp and pulled America by his shirt, making France let go of him. He made America look him in the eye as he said, "Are you Proud of what you are?"

"Is this really how you, my own brother, feels!? Fine, is this how all of you feel?" He yelled out at the meeting room, making some of the others flinch. "Well is it!?!?"

No one dared to answer, they didn't need to. Yet, one of them did of course. "Oh, throw yourself a pity party." Russia said, his eyes almost a dark, dead look.

"America, don't you think that we all have been through something like that before?" America couldn't even make any words out. "Everyone here thinks of me as a monster, they hate me also. We all have had a point were it's like nobody will help us, like we are on our own. So just grow up!" Russia spat out the last part.

Tears of anger, sadness, and embarrassment filled his eyes. How could his own family say stuff like this, he thought that they all loved each other, we're they lying? America ran out of the room, crying. Canada didn't bother to follow, but England and France ran after him, so did the states. Canada sighed, and sat there in silence.