the other forgotten country

Sorry for the late entry, I was working on my other story. Also thank you for those who read it. So for all you Seborga fans, here you go. Also can we all just take a sec to look at this dude. Like if he was a food he'd be a ghost pepper!

China: Okay who wants to read, aru?

Belarus: I will read. This is Seborga's, Dear diary, when will people remember that there aren't just two Vargas brothers.

Roma: Hey you will always be my big brother.

Seborga: Grazie.

Wy: Oi what about us, are we just chopped liver? Of course we aren't going to forget about you.

Sea: Yeah, other than Wy, you were one of my first friends.

Seborga: *almost in tears* Aww, you-a guys are so-a sweet. 

Seborga grabs Romano, Sealand and Wy and pull them all in for a hug, and this time Romano doesn't resist. That is until Sealand and Wy hug back.

Roma: Okay idiots, get-a off of me.

Seborga: Aww, is my-a little brother embarrassed.

Italy now felt left out so he jumped behind Romano and hugged him, so now it was all of the Italian brothers hugging. Romano had, had enough and tried to free himself but made it worse.

Ita: Ow, Fratello stop!

Seborga: Hey, wait-a don't move around-a so much!

Roma: STOP IT!

Next thing they knew all of their curls were tangled together. Germany and Spain sighed and tried to help them.

Roma: You potato jerk-a face get away from-a me!

Spain: *tugs on curl* Stop moving so much Roma!

Ita: Ow, Ow, Germany don't-a pull so-a hard.

Germ: Just stop vhining, vait a minute!

Seborga: Hey, ow, stop-a! *sees Liechtenstein giggling* Well hello~!

Switzerland pulls out a rifle and points at Seborga.

Switz: Say that again, and I'll shot you back to your country!

Seborga: Okay, okay!

He makes the 'call-me' sign and Switzerland shot at his feet.

Switz: What did I just say!?

Ita: Germany!! Ow, it won't-a come out-a if you pull like-a that

Germ: Just vait zhere, it out!

Italy jumped up and skipped happily off to his seat. Romano sighed and waited for Spain to get his and Seborga's curl untangled.

Spain: It, won't....come, out!

Roma: Hey tomato jerk-a face! Don't, OW THAT-A HURTS!

Seborga: Ow, heh, well they-a do say that-a popularity hurts.

Roma: Be-a quiet! OW, SPAIN, STOP IT!!

Spain eventually got it untangled, but was then tackled by Romano, who then choked him, along with a long string of cuss words in Italian.

Ukraine: Okay, I will read. This seems to be Seborga's again. Dear diary, today I got asked who my parents were, and I couldn't answer. Is it France? The Roman Empire? I'm half french and half Italian. I hope these will get less confusing for me someday.

France looks at Seborga who is just rubbing the back of his head. He places a hand on top of his head and messes with his hair a little.

France: You are a beautiful combination of both.

Seborga: Really?

France: Oui, you 'ave my charm, and your grandfather's confidence, *elbows him* Zhat makes you one of zhe best ladies men here, well other than moi.

Seborga: Yeah, I-a am pretty good with-a the ladies.

Eng: Great,  now there are two pervy frogs.

Roma: *sneaks up behind* Don't-a talk about mio fratello like-a that!

Eng: *lifts hands up* O-okay.

Seborga and France end up talking about their ways of flirting, but stopped when they found the room had gone silent.

Seborga: Okay, Ukraine, you can continue. *winks*

Ukraine: Okay, this is Seborga's AGAIN, who many problems do you have? Dear diary, Italy can have Germany, and Romano can have Spain. But I get all of the other people of the world!

Seborga wrapped his arms around Hungary and Vietnam, and sat in the middle of all of the female nations. He had a huge smirk on his face, and looked at his brothers. Italy was blushing, looking at Germany, and Romano was trying to hide his blushing face and looking away from Spain.

Seborga: Heelllloooo ladies~!

There were a few giggles through the crowd and Hungary hit him with her frying pan. So of the male nations were sending evil glares his way.

Seborga: Jealous much?

Prus: Like zhe awezome me vould be jealous of an unawezome jou?

New Zealand: Whatever, you're just a big flirt!

Russ: You get your hand off my sisters, da. Or I break them off.

Seborga unwrapped his arms and went back to his original seat. He gave a wink to the group of girls, and went back to focusing on the person reading the book, which was Finland.

Blah blah, hope you like,
Blah blah blah Please request.
Blah bye bye!