The final chapter.

Unknown pov:

It's been about a month since news has reached us that the nation's were held in the meeting for so long. Some of us feared another war, others just plain curious, and I just looking for knowledge.

"Have you heard?" The girl across the table at me spoke to her friend.

"Hm, what?" I was interested in what they had to say so I eavesdropped on their conversation.

"The personifications of Italy and Germany are getting married,"

"WHAT!!?!" the friend screamed much louder than needed, "they're gay?"

"I guess so," the two friends giggled as I rolled my eyes and left the cafe.

So the countries are acting like humans now? A few months ago only a hand full of us even know about them, and now everyone knows about them, how strange.

I smile and look at the sky. Well the world has seemed to be more cheery than usual, maybe that has something to do with it.

Even if the countries act like humans, they aren't humans, or are they? But their immortal which means they aren't exactly human, and plus they're personifications. How does one even become a personification? Are they born or just pop up from the ground?

As I was lost in thought, i accidently ran into someone and was pushed into the ally way, freaked out I tried to scream to no avail, "Scream and I kill you bella~,"

A cloth was placed over my mouth and I felt my self loose control. what's happening! Am I going to die?!

I hear two other voices but don't see them, one rude but quiet and the other very deep and dangerous. Wait! Did he say Bella? He looks just like the personification of Italy! W-Why are they doing this!?

As I pass out I see a pair of brightly coloured eyes smiling with a knife in his hand "Night bella~"

Ready for my next book! This book is finally finished, and this is the preview for my next book! Which will be a 2p book! If You have any idea on the title for the book, please tell me cause rn I don't have anything XD.

Thank you so much, really, I can't believe I've finished the story, it all started as just a joke, but look what it's turned into. I'm so happy and I just love how many people love this. Thank you so much, and hasta la pasta.