A reunion of the spirits.

The people of the meeting room shared uneasy glances. After hearing the last entry, everyone was a bit on edge. But what happens and what you expect to happen are two different things.

"I'm not sure which secrets I've told and which I haven't," Prussia said a bit under his breath, but it was still enough for Germany to hear. He looked at his brother with worried filled eyes.

"Bruder, what else are jou hiding?" Germany thought, trying to stay focused, but couldn't help but worry for his brother.

"Okay," Greece said, waking up from a cat nap, "so I guess I'm reading. Or something. Big brother seems off today, but the awesome me was awesome. AGAIN! I'm worried about Templar, he seems a bit off. I'm sure it's nothing."

"Greece!" Prussia slammed his hand down on the table. "Don't continue that entry!" The anger was practically seeping out of him. His face was red, but his eyes were full of pain and hurt. Germany sat his brother down, without saying a word.

"Sorry Prussia," Greece said before he continued reading.

"Don't make me remember!" Prussia screamed, holding his head. He looked like he was losing his mind. "Please, don't make me remember zhe pain! I vant to forget about it, please stop reading!" He placed his face in his hands, he was shaking uncontrollably.

"Bruder! Vhat's vrong, I have never seen jou like zhis und it's scaring me." Germany's voice was shaking. Both from fear and sadness. Prussia was at the point of sobbing and breaking down into tears.

"He's gone," Greece continued reading, despite the protest from Prussia. "The knights templar is gone. He faded away right before my eyes."

Tears streamed down Prussia's face, he hit his fist against the table. He was drowning in his own tears, and the silence was suffocating him. He looked like he was going to yell, like if any minute he'd lose it all, and scream. He needed noise, the silence reminded him of what, who, he's lost.

"Big brother Templar gave me his cross necklace as he was fading away, no matter what I'm not going to let anyone touch it. This is what I'll use to remember him. This is what I'll use not to forget." Greece finished and looked at Prussia who was silently sobbing. Trying to get a hold of himself, but it was in vain.

"I thought I raised you better than that." Prussia looked up and in he doorway stood someone who he never thought he'd see again. His blond locks still as he had remember. He still had beautiful innocent blue shining eyes. The knights templar was standing there in the doorway.

"T-Templar..." was all that Prussia could say. The knights templar smiled and waved to his younger brother. Prussia stood up so fast that his chair fell to the ground. He sprinted over to his brother and tackled him into a hug.

"Heh, it's nice to see you again Prussia." He smiled and hugged back. Prussia cried into his shoulder, finally after centuries of trying to forget. After the pain of losing another brother. After years of telling himself that he's alright when he truly wasn't. He has finally let it all out.

He had finally seen his brother again.

A few minutes afterward reality had hit him like a train. "Vait! Vhat are jou doing here? How are jou here? I saw jou die! Jou know, to hell vith it, mein bruder is here!" Prussia said joyously, a wide and goofy smile on his face.

"Well the ancients sent me here," Templar said. "It actually took a lot of convincing to let me go, but luckily Germania had my back." Prussia silently thanked his grandfather, and brought Templar over to Germany.

"Vest zhis is mein big bruder, vhich also makes him jour big bruder!" Prussia smiled. They introduced each other and smiled, even Germany. It wasn't everyday a spirit came back from the dead.

"Prussia," The knights templar said, his voice firm. "I am so proud of you, and I hope you know that."

Prussia smiled widely, and shook his head rapidly. "Ja, of course I do."

The knights templar smiled, a sad one, but smiled. He hugged his younger brother, a tear forming in the corner of his eye. "I can't stay long."

Prussia's eyes went wide and looked straight into his brother's eyes. "I understand."

"Like Rome, Germania, and the other ancients, I can't stay long." Templar smiled and gave Prussia a kiss on the forehead. "You have grown into a great part of the country." Parts of him started to dissolve.

"One last time," Templar stood back as almost half of him was already gone. "Germania says hi."

With that he was gone. A small smile grew on Prussia, but it was half. Ever since he was a young country, he was always part of something, never truly the whole thing. Everything he did was always just half of something. His smile was half happy, that he was able to see his brother once more. Half sad, because he had to once again, say goodbye to his brother.

It was half. Like how he was half of the entire Germany, and he would like it no other way.