A feeling more than family

This was requested by APH_Lovino. Sorry for the really late update, school blah blah blah, yeah and all that. So here's a new chapter in hope you like it!

Seborga winked at Seychelles, who in return just giggled and turned her attention to Finland, who was reading. He waited for everything to quiet down, then began to read.

Fin: Okay this is Norway's, Dear diary, a few years ago Denmark gave me this really dumb necklace with little lego charms. I made him believe that I threw it away, because honestly, it looks kinda hideous. What he doesn't know it that I still wear it underneath my clothes everyday. He is such a moron.

Denmark was smiling widely and had a little blush on his cheeks. Norway looked at him, he had a poker face, but you could swear that he had a blush also. Iceland push Norway onto Denmark, making his blush more obvious.

Denm: Do you really wear it every day?

Norway nodded and pulled the lego necklace out of his shirt. It was a silver chain with red, yellow, green, and blue Legos hanging from it. Denmark took the necklace into his hands, smiling like an idiot.

Norw: Dumb Dane....

Denmark smirked at Norway and tried to hug him, only for Norway to choke him with his tie.

Fin: Hah, this is about Denmark and Norway, If Denmark is able to make Norway laugh, it makes his entire week, even if he's laughing at him.

Ice: Get a room you two.

Denm: Oh, good idea! How about it-

Norw: No.

France just laughed at the two countries, and secretly was coming up with a plan to get the two of them a room. Finland smiled and closed the book.

Fin: How about we make dinner now?

Sea: Good idea, who want to cook. Anyone except for England!

Denm: Okay I'll cook.

Before anyone had a chance to say anything, Denmark dragged Norway to the kitchen, and started to "cook".

Chile: Well I guess they're making dinner.

~in the kitchen~

A/N: Don't read the next few parts if you do like some mature stuff. Nothing too bad, but just a warning.

Norw: Why did you drag me along?

Denm: Cause I wanted to do this.

Soon the two of their lips were connected, and they were in a heated makeout session. Denmark picked Norway up and placed him on the counter of the kitchen, as they continued kissing. They soon broke for the need of air.

Denm: I don't know about you but I know what I want for dinner.

Norw: And what is that?

Denmark leaned into Norway's ear, and licked the shell, making Norway shiver in pleasure.

Denm: You.

Denmark started to kiss from Norway's jaw line to his neck, leaving little hickeies as he went. Norway moan a little, making Denmark grin in satisfaction.

~Denmark's pov~

As I was kissing Norge I heard him moan. He moaned! Gosh I love the sound of it. Everything about him I love. To see him like this, panting gripping on to me, it's such a turn on. I kissed across his collar bone, and he let out a loud moan, immediately covering his mouth.

~Norway's pov~

I covered my mouth quickly, my face red and hot.

Norw: D-Denmark, not here.

I cursed mentally for stuttering. Why was I acting like this? I loved him that's why, I'll never admit it, but I love this dumb Dane.

Denm: Aww, why not.

He pouted, dang it why does he have to be so cute. What am I saying! No not here, it's not the right place.

Norw: Did you already forget that you said you'd cook dinner?

I would love to continue to makeout, but he did say that he would make something for dinner. He just rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly and went to wash his hands.

Norw: So what are you even going to make?

He was still smiling as turned around.

Denm: Frikadeller.

A/N I don't know. I looked up Danish dinner food and this came up.

I was going to leave, but decided against it, since he might possibly burn down the kitchen. Of course he started to kiss me again, and we got in a heated makeout session once again.

~Iceland's pov~

I was walking down the hall way to see what was taking so long when I heard something. What was that? I open the kitchen door and see Norway and Denmark making out. I heard Norway moan.

Gosh did they have to do that while cooking? I guess I'm having licorice for dinner. I closed the door and headed back to the meeting room.

~ Le time skip brought to you by kissing~

Finally dinner was ready and Denmark and Norway brought it to the Meeting room. Everyone, except Iceland, took a plate and started eating.

Mexico: wow, muy buen!

Portugal: Yeah this is pretty good.

France: But what took so long for cooking it? Ohononon.

Norway just continued eat, a little red spreading across his cheeks. Denmark just smiled like a little kid.

Denm: Me and Norge were making out!

Sweden almost choked on his food, and Finland was just shocked. He knew how they felt but the thought of them making out was a little too much.

Ice: Yeah, why do you think I'm not eating.

Norw: Hey we didn't do that, we were just kissing.

Denm: Unless you want to do that?

Denmark wiggled his eyebrows, and Norway just smiled at him. Norway just leaned in closer and whispered something in his ear.

Norw: I love you.

Yeah finished. I hoped you like it!