A past revealed

The first half was requested by  Aphmaufan132 hope you like.

Germany was with Prussia in the break room, Italy and the others had already made their way back the the meeting room.

Prus: Hey Vest.

Germ: Ja?

Prus: Zhere's something I need to tell jou.

Germ: Vhat is it.

Germany turned and saw Prussia a little nervous. It wasn't the type of nervous were it's just anxiety, he was sweating bullets and looked like he was about to throw up.

Germ: Bruder? Is something wrong?

Prussia looked away and sighed. He clenched his fist under the table and looked at his brother.

Prus: N-nein.

Germ: Ja...

Germany stood up and left, leaving Prussia alone to his thoughts.

Prus: *sighs* It's going to come out one way or another.

~Le tiny time skip brought to you by chibitalia~

Once everyone was settled again, Latvia began reading.

Latvia: So this is Mr.Prussia's. Dear diary, I've come to accept the fact that Holy Rome will never be the same. Though he has recovered from his physical injuries, his mind is broken. Recalling past events seem to cause him pain, so I must now do my best to help him build new memories. I've decided to give him a new name to begin his new life. Germany... Yes I think Grandpa Germania would approve of this.

The room was silent. To think that Holy Rome, that everyone assumed dead was Germany. Germany looked at his brother, trying his best not to remember some of the terrible memories. Then his eyes landed on Italy, who was crying.

Germ: I-italy, are jou al-.

Italy: HOLY ROME!!!

Italy ran and hugged him tears spilling out even more. Germany, though forgot many of his memories, never could or would forget the memory of little Italy.

Italy: You didn't-a lie, you did come-a back.

Germ: Ja, I'm back, and I promise not to leave you again.

While they were sharing this sweet moment, Germany realized something.

Germ: VAIT JOU VERE A DUDE!?

Germany remembered how he thought that Italy was a girl, always wearing a dress, and had a high pitch voice, it never occurred to him that Italy was a guy.

Ita: Yeah, even-a Austria thought-a I was a girl when-a I was little.

Prussia came up to the both of them and wrapped his arms around them.

Prus: Kesese~ Zhis is awezome, mein awesome Bruder now remembers awezome ita-chan.

Germ: *punches Prussia* HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL ME BEFORE!?

Prus: It hasn't come up in conversation.

The nations just face-palmed themselves and continued reading.

Eng: I'll read, this is America's. Dear diary, today at the meeting I tried to share my idea, once again. They were shot down, once again. I really do have good idea, Matt agrees, it's just that when I stand in front of everyone I get so nervous, it doesn't come out the way I want to say it. This is why I secretly Envy Matt.

Cana: You... e-envy me?

Ameri: *sigh* Yeah, I know you hate that your never noticed, but I really wish that I was like you.

Cana: B-but, I'm jealous of you.

America shot his head up. He knew that his brother didn't like how he was always mistaken as him, or not seen at all, but he didn't know he was jealous.

Ameri: Why?

Cana: Because your always the center of attention, everyone sees you. Your not forgotten when your there and even if you aren't.

America placed a hand on his brother's shoulder.

Ameri: You aren't forgotten, I'll always remember that you are my brother.

People gushed at the cute sight of the twins hugging. France was almost brought to tears and Britain and a warm and friendly smile to the two of them.

Germ: Ja, I zhink we all owe jou an apology.

Russ: Sorry for not listening to your not a good as mine ideas. You forgive me, da?

America just smiled, Russia's wording was off, but the gesture was sweet.

Eng: I truly am sorry for never listening to you, or believing that you could anything. I know now that you are very capable of handling things by yourself.

France: Oui, zhough I don't zhink I didn't anything wrong.

Canada evilly glares at France, a dark aura coming out from him.

France: Okay, okay, I apologize.

China: I'm sorry aru. You are a good business partner, and a good friend aru.

Ameri: I forgive you guys, and thanks. I hope you really ment it.

Eng: We did, and don't be nervous around us, we promise we won't judge your idea or you anymore.

England pulls him in a hug, surprising the younger nation. Soon Canada, France, China, and even Russia join the hug. Then England whispers into America's ears.

Eng: Pay back.

Before America could ask, England jumped on top of him.

Eng: DOG PILE.

Canada and France jump on him after. Russia gets on top of them and China sits on the very top.

Ameri: Get....off.

Eng: Pay back, little brother.