You aren't alone.

Sorry I haven't been updating, I have a bunch of other stories I've been working on. So without further ado here's the next chapter. Also slight feel warning.

America rushed out of the room, France, England, and the states following him. Canada took his seat,looking as if he felt nothing, emotionless. China sunk a bit into his chair, he knew that something like this was going to happen, but he just wished it didn't.

"Uncle Matt, is that true?" Small Alaska said looking at Canada with violet eyes. Canada didn't even glance at him, breaking Alaska's heart.

"Child, don't bother him now. He's not in a good mood, da." Russia lead Alaska to a seat next to him, and Canada seemed to be frozen.

"Nice going mexico, you broke the north America twins," Brazil said nonchalantly.

"Hey don't put the blame on me! All that I did was state what everyone else was thinking!" Mexico retorted.

"And you saw how that ended." Texas walked back into the room, he took his hat off, showing his cowlick. He really did look like Alfred, except Blake didn't wear glasses, and had brown eyes and dark brown hair.

"Oh yeah I'm sure your completely innocent Blake," Nevada said her blue and brown hair swaying as she walked.

"Hey lil' sis don't point fingers at me, and I am innocent. Unlike you miss, party capital of the world!" She gasped and start to argue with her older brother.

"THAT'S ENOUGH, BOTH OF YOU!!!" Delaware yelled, taking his glasses off and rubbing his eyes. Texas and Nevada froze, when Delaware was angry he was super scary.

"Sorry." They said at the same time. Delaware fixed his suit and took a seat, not before glaring at Canada.

"So should we wait for big bro?" Hawaii asked Delaware, who just smiled and played with her hair.

"Non, let's continue." Canada took the book, and before anyone had any time to argue, he started reading.

"Liechtenstein is Prussia's and Germany's biological sister, and when she left them for Switzerland, she tried to kill herself." Germany stared wide eyed at his little sister, tears forming in the corners of his eyes. Liechtenstein looked down, ashamed of herself.

"There's more."

"Please Canada, no more..."Germany said, he let his guard down and almost yelled at Canada to stop, but Canada didn't listen.

"When Liechtenstein tried to kill herself, the person who stopped her was Prussia, but he never told anyone else about it." Liechtenstein let a few tears fall, as she wiped her eyes. Prussia comforted Germany, but no one was there to comfort Switzerland. He knew nothing about this, and he was frozen.

"I-I just missed my b-big brothers so much!" She cried out. When she gained her independence form the german confederation, she and them had a fallout, and she missed them very much.

"How do you think that would make me feel! If you died, I wouldn't be able to live with myself either!" Switzerland cried. He did whatever he had to let his sister be happy, but to find out that she was so unhappy to the point she would take her own life, it was just too much.

"You!" Switzerland got up, holding a pistol he hid in his boot, "You knew about this! What else do you know, what have you been hiding!? Tell me!!" He pointed the gun at Prussia's head. He didn't move, he just stared back at Switzerland.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell jou." Was all the Prussia could say, Switzerland eyes grew in anger. He cocked the gun ready to shoot, and Germany yelled at him to put the gun down.