0.1

Henry Pov

RING RING RING

I woke in an instant. ''ughh'' I moaned because I was quite tired honestly. I didn't get any sleep because Piper decided to have a sleepover with her friends. She then also invited that one she can't stand maybe her name was Hannah or something but all I know is that I didn't hear the end of it.

RING RING RING

My phone rang again. I reached out for it and answered without looking at the contact. ''Hello?'' I said in a cold tone which I was soon to regret . ''Hey Hen'' The contact on the other end sang. If I know a voice I know that one. ''Hey Charlotte! Whats good?'' I asked her. I heard her laugh a little before she responded with ''Nothing just wanted to check up on my best friend'' I smiled and then frowned. I hadn't responded for a while because I realised I had to end the conversation ''Henry?'' She said concerningly. ''I have to go Char'' I said fake pouting. ''Aww'' she said also fake pouting. ''Love you'' She added at the end. ''Love you too'' I told her back and hung up. I smiled because I knew I'd see her in around.. I checked my watch. ''10 MINUTES!'' I exclaimed. I got changed and ran out the door.

When I got to school I could see Charlotte and Jasper waiting for me. ''For someone who was on the phone 5 minutes ago, you come fast'' I joked ''I have my ways'' She smirked. I elbowed her and we playfully fought for a few minutes. ''Guys get a grip'' Jasper sighed. Me and Charlotte looked at each other and smiled. She opened her mouth to speak but as soon as she did we got called for assembly. ''Tell me later'' I said walking to the hall

Charlottes Pov

I really had to tell Henry something before he got to the hall. ''Hey Hen, Wait up!'' I spluttered as me and Jasper ran after him. We were now right outside the hall. I grabbed Henry and pulled him towards me. I could feel his breath on my face. His was breathing more frequently than usual so I decided to loosen the grip. ''I really have to tell you something'' I stated seriously. ''Char'' he said but his arm on my shoulder. ''If it was really important I know you would've told me before'' He continued as he walked into the hall and sat down on a chair. I saw Jasper sit beside him and they were talking about this unscheduled assembly. I sighed as I walked into the hall. All eyes were on me. My heart raced as I passed Henry and Jasper and got onto the stage. I could hear all the whispers and mumbles about me. At that moment I could've fainted as Henry looked at me with confusion in his eyes. If I felt horrible before I feel horrible now. 

The principal got all the students attention and started to speak '' As you all know this is one of our students, Miss Charlotte Bolton''.  I waved when she said my name. ''She is currently being abused at home and needs a family to stay with''. She continued saying ''She'd be like a student for a while as we try to find her a home, any volunteers?'' and as she finished most of the school put their hands up but my eyes were focused on Henry. Henry had got up and walked out. I was mortified. I can't believe he did that. I had to talk to him if it was the last thing I did

A/N I'm sorry Its so short I've never written before so tell me what you think and if you like it or not. Thank youu xx - Lily