0.3

Previously

  ''Irrelevant, huh?'' I muttered looking down. She noticed and wrapped her arms around my neck. Her head was on my chest. This was NEW. ''Kid Danger is irrelevant when you've got a Henry Hart by your side'' She whispered. I was loving this already. 

Henrys Pov 

It was Saturday. I woke up and saw Charlotte already up and on her laptop. I sighed checking the time. I had woken up quite late.airs in my room only to see Charlotte dressed and ready for what the world was going to give her. She had her hair in two buns, which, in my opinion, looked amazing. I sat down on the bed beside her and leaned in to look at her laptop. ''What are you doing?'' I asked speaking lowly. She pointed at her laptop and this is what she had written.

''I think it's missing something'' I said pretending to ponder

''I think it's missing something'' I said pretending to ponder. Charlotte caught on quickly and looked at me with a fake ponder too. I grabbed her and took this: 

 I grabbed her and took this: 

She immediately put it on her blog and published it. Soon after we got comments like, I SHIP IT and #GOALS. We didn't say anything about it while I got dressed. When we got downstairs it was quite awkward. ''Why don't we go to Jaspers?'' Charlotte proposed. I shrugged putting on my shoes. I gave my Mum, Sister, and Father a kiss on the cheek. I saw Charlotte standing there waiting for me and playfully kissed her hair. We then headed out to Jaspers.

Jaspers Pov

I heard a knock on the door. We weren't expecting any visitors so I decided I'd answer it. I saw my best bud, Henry. I grabbed him and hugged him as he walked through the door. I was about to close the door but I saw Charlotte. I honestly have the hugest crush on her. I welcome her in and pull Henry to the side.

''I love Charlotte''. ''you what!'' he acted like he didn't know. He walked away. It's a thing he'd be doing recently with Char. Weird. I approached the living room only to see my best friends talking. I guess Henry was teaching me how to act around Charlotte. He's a keeper. I sat on the couch on the left of them and examined their conversation. She likes jokes I jotted down with many other things also on the paper.

Charlottes Pov 

I was talking to Henry and all of a sudden Jasper pulls me out of the room. I didn't get much say in the matter and I didn't mean to leave Henry there but it all just kind of happened. I was soon in Jaspers room. He had a strange sense of style. Before I could comment on the decor Jasper spoke. ''Why don't we hang out as often as we used to?'' He asked not looking me in the eye. I sat down on the bed gesturing for him to sit beside me. ''I don't know, It's just with Henry and-'' I cut myself off. I've been spending so much time with Henry poor Jay probably hates me. We looked at each other for a good 20 seconds before I suggested ''Why don't we get together over here sometime?''. Realising what I had said I rambled on about how I didn't mean it like a couple. He sat there and laughed as we went to get Henry.

Not much happened at Jaspers. We played video games and I won against both of them. We left Jaspers on a high note. Everyone was happy. That's what I thought at least. We sat on Jaspers outside stairs waiting for Henry's Mother. He couldn't walk because of his leg or something. Honestly, if it wasn't for Jay being there it would've been really awkward. ''What's up?'' I asked hoping for a genuine response but ''Nothing'' is what I got. He didn't even bother looking up at me. 

Henrys Pov

The car ride home was stressful. I had let Charlotte sit in the front because I knew she liked it. My Mother tried to start a conversation every few seconds but every answer was good or nothing. I was looking out the window as my phone lit up. I checked my notifications and saw a snapchat from 'my favourite person in the world'. I smiled at Charlotte as she looked back at me from the front seat. ''Open it'' She mouthed. 

She looked amazing

She looked amazing. I quickly screenshotted and nodded at her. I put my phone down but soon after, my phone lit up again. I answered the few texts that came in, but that last one she sent had me worried. 

What does she mean she has waited? Waited for what? My company, my time? because I gave her everything I could. By the time I was finished contemplating, we were home. Charlotte had fallen asleep in the car and my Mother didn't have time to wake her so I had to. I opened the front seat door. She was so peaceful. I felt so bad. ''Char, wake up,'' I said nudging her. ''Carry me like a princess'' She groaned. So that's what I did. I don't think she expected it because she gasped, wrapping her arms around my neck. Our talk could wait. 

SORRY, I DIDN'T UPDATE OMGG LIKE I DIDN'T HAVE MY LAPTOP. ANYWAYS I LOVE YOUU - LILY