0.2

Previously

  The principal got all the students attention and started to speak '' As you all know this is one of our students, Miss Charlotte Bolton''. I waved when she said my name. ''She is currently being abused at home and needs a family to stay with''. She continued saying ''She'd be like a student for a while as we try to find her a home, any volunteers?'' and as she finished most of the school put their hands up but my eyes were focused on Henry. Henry had got up and walked out. I was mortified. I can't believe he did that. I had to talk to him if it was the last thing I did.

Now, Charlottes Pov

I have to get off this stage. Quick! Think of an excuse Charlotte. I got on my tippy-toes and whispered in the principals ear. She nodded as I quickly ran off stage. If people weren't looking at me weirdly before they sure were now. ''HENRY'' I called out not knowing if he could hear me. ''Henry..'' I called again with uneven breath. I could see him up ahead. I sprinted some more until I was right behind him. I put my hand on his shoulder saying his name once more. He shook it off and coldly looked at me.

''...'' Was all that was heard in the hallway and rare breaths. ''Why the HELL wouldn't you tell me?'' He said with clear anger in his voice. I couldn't bring myself to say any words so he just continued to speak. ''Did you think I would judge you?'' he hissed. I nodded, you could see I felt terrible as a few tear formed in my eyes. He softly sighed pulling me closer to him. ''Do you know why I'm mad?'' He questioned. I shook my head. He grabbed my shoulders making me have to look at him. ''Because I would've let you move in a while ago'' ''Really?'' I said in disbelief. ''Really..'' He responded pulling me into a hug. ''I love you Charlotte'' ''I love you too''. We always said I love you but for me it was different for once he actually meant it and it shows.

Henry Pov

I feel like Char and I have grown apart. Having her in my house would be really fun and we could get really comfortable with each other. ''Why don't we leave early? I asked her. Knowing she would give in I added ''The teachers wouldn't mind we can just pack for my place''. She nodded, smiling. I guess she wasn't ready to talk yet. I didn't mind though. Silence is sometimes golden.

We got out of school with no questions asked. After 5 minutes of walking in silence I decided to speak. ''Soo..'' I started. She looked up at me with the tear stains still on her cheeks. Suddenly I couldn't talk. My body wouldn't function. Seeing my best friend on her worst days hurts. It hurts really bad. I got a grip of myself and still managed to slur my words. ''How long?'' I questioned her and stopped walking. This was a serious question and I need the answer. She looked up at me confused. ''How long what?''. ''Nothing'' I said as we kept walking if she really wanted to tell me she would. I know her. A few minutes later we got to her house. I greeted her parents even though they are abusing a girl with a beautiful heart. They must have none. I told Charlotte to get her stuff ready upstairs and she followed instructions. I slowly walked up to her parents. ''Charlotte is staying with me until you get arrested'' I commanded. They laughed. Oh they thought that was funny I'll give them a real joke. ''Come anywhere near her and I don't think they'll be a need for police'' Which was true because Ray and I could lock them up ourselves. They nodded vigioursly as I went upstairs to see Charlotte.

Charlotte was upstairs going through boxes of things. I had limited space in my room so I told her to bring as little as possible. She understood. This would be every best friend's dream, to live with your best friend. Just amazing. I decided to help her pack. We talked every minute or so but it was mostly silence. I was looking through a box and I found a picture of her when she was young. ''Hey Char?'' I said motioning for her to come over. We sat on the bed a laughed a little.