1.0

Charlottes Pov

At this point, Henry and Biana were sucking each other's faces and it was kind of hard for me to hear Jay so I decided to try leave.

''It's getting late'' I shout over the moans from the couple. 

Suddenly, Henry pulled away. ''Wait!'' He says as I turn to leave the room. I sigh as my try to escape had failed.

''Henry, I really have to go!'' I exclaim practically begging to get out. I couldn't deal with all the lovey-dovey stuff that I could be doing if Henry hadn't needed a wingman. 

''I know, I know..'' He whispered grabbing my hands. ''Goodnight'' he sighed kissing my forehead and then sitting back down. I start to giggle uncontrollably until Jasper coughs and I clear my throat and head to bed. Which would soon lead to the worst night of my life. 

Downstairs (Henrys Pov)

''I think I'm going to head up too but feel free to take anything'' I tried to leave but Biana pulls me closer.

''Why leave so early when there is still so much to do?'' She says seductively. She looked so pretty and I hadn't had a girlfriend for a while.

''Let's do it''

She giggles uncontrollably as I drag her up the stairs and into our room. We get on my bed but I remember Charlotte. I contemplated and while I was Biana started kissing me. It took me by surprise but I kissed back until she stopped. I gasp for air as she tried to pull off my shirt.

''What about Charlotte?'' I ask pointing to a cute little thing all nuzzled up and asleep. 

My pov c;

But the thing was she wasn't asleep. Charlotte could hear everything. Every single kiss, rip, tug and rustle. She couldn't see but she sure knew that they were going to do something bad. She couldn't listen to her brother go down on some girl so she did something anyone would've done in this situation. She sat bolt upright.

While she was thinking about all this by then both of their shirts were off. She saw Henry not being all ripped or anything but a confident boy (a little too much).

''Charlotte!'' Henry shouts grabbing his shirt and putting it on inside out.

''I-I...'' She stutters, at this point, she didn't know what to say. 

''I'm sorry Bianca... I.. I didn't know'' He says apologetically. Charlotte almost felt bad regretting her decision.  

''It's okay'' Biana replies. ''It's late I should be going anyways'' She continues planting a kiss on Henry's face. ''Bye Charlotte'' She says as she grabs her coat, top and any of her other belongings while closing the door behind her.

Henry sighed putting his hands on his face while he lay on his bed sulking. Charlotte knew he didn't get much attention unless it was from friends or family. She climbed down from the steps which made Henry sit up from the sudden movement.

She got down and walked over to his bed. While this was happening Henry's eyes happened to never look anywhere else but at her. She made a gesture asking him to scoot over on the bed.

''Charlotte, I'm fine, really.'' He lied, He had never been more heartbroken in his life unless you count when Charlotte and Jasper got together.

''I know, I know, but I don't want you to feel lonely'' She says getting under the covers beside him. He lay to his side trying to ignore her and the uncomfortable feeling in his pants the Biana had made. 

Charlotte could tell he didn't want company but she kept trying because she knew he needed it. She wrapped her arms around him knowing his Mother did this when he had a bad dream. (He revealed that while playing a game of truth or dare) He was cold inside and out but Charlotte's hands and body brought warmth opon him.

''It's okay, It was only a nightmare''. Charlotte whispered in his ear. He suddenly turned to face her.

''That's the thing, Char, It wasn't 'just a dream', this is reality and I messed up.'' He shouts out of nowhere.

''I'm sorry... I just wanted to.'' 

''Save it, I'm going to get a glass of water. Do you want anything?'' He stated no emotion in his voice.

Charlotte shakes her head in, fear????

''Also you can stay there or whatever, I'll be back up soon'' He says grabbing his jacket and shoes

Wait.. Charlotte thought. I thought he was just going to get water?

a/n sorry I haven't been inspired Ill try to start the new chapter soon but for now... byee