0.6

Previously 

  ''Trust me'' He whispered reassuring everything was okay. He put his thumbs on my lips and pretended to kiss me. I glanced over at my laptop as comments rushed in. Mostly all of them were freaking out, as was I. I quickly ended the live knowing all the screenshots would come in soon, and I was right.  

Henry's Pov

I was putting on my t-shirt, as it was going over my head I could feel eyes staring at me. Though, every time I turned around it was just Charlotte there changing as well. 

''Henry,'' She called out for me. ''Why did you pretend to kiss me?'' She uttered looking over her shoulder to me. I walked over to my bed putting my head in my hands.

Why did I pretend to kiss Charlotte? 

There isn't really a good reason. ''For the fans, I guess'' I shrugged putting on my hoodie and leaving the room. 

Piper was downstairs waiting for me to make her breakfast.

''Where were you?'' She asked. Not like she cared anyways. 

''I was upstairs with Charlotte,'' I stated, pouring milk into an empty bowl.

''Oooh, Your girlfriend?'' Piper said smirking at me.

I blushed but quickly covered my face with the cereal box in my hands.

''She's my sister, Piper'' I said bluntly.

''Yeah, so you kiss your sister?'' She replied with an attitude.

I jerked up, blushing. She stuck her phone in my face. There it was. A picture of me and Charlotte kissing, Well, fake kissing.

''It's not what it-'' I started to explain until Charlotte came down the stairs. She looked amazing. I almost forgot Piper was in the room.

''What were you guys talking about?'' She said half-heartedly realising the silence as she came into the room. If I was in her position I think I'd think that too. I explained to her that Piper wanted breakfast as we walked to school.

Charlottes Pov 

Henry and I walked through those school doors laughing. He had said a joke that made me laugh so hard I cried. My left arm rested on his shoulder as I bent down. Our laughs were soon silenced by the realisation all eyes were on us. That had been happening to me a lot today. When we kept walking we heard cheers and claps from all of our 'friends'. They called out things like ''Chenry!'' and asked if we were together. For me, it was easy to ignore but I could feel Henry getting stiffer and refusing to look at all.

I could see Jasper up ahead. He was grinning like an idiot but honestly, Henry did that all the time. I shook my head and skipped merrily over to Jay.

''Hey Jay'' I sang. Standing up tall beside him. He was tall enough but Henry was a bit taller. He was opposite us and wasn't saying anything really. We decided to get our things from our lockers. Me and Henrys lockers were beside each other but Jays was a bit further down. We headed down to my locker. 

''Bye Charlotte. See you later Henry?'' Jay said nodding. Henry saluted at the recent comment and I just smiled. Jasper soon walked back over to us and wrapped his arm around me. I giggled but it wasn't real. THEN, he kissed my forehead and walked away. Now I was blushing, that was real.