0.7

Henrys Pov

Charlotte and Jasper...? They are complete opposites. Charlotte a perky, nerdy but beautiful girl, while Jasper is down to earth. 

I looked Charlotte up and down and just stared at her. She stood there, still. Most likely processing what had happened.

''Bet you I can get to history first!'' A perky yet beautiful Charlotte jeered poking me in my side. 

I didn't answer and just ran to history.

LUNCH

I was walking to the cafeteria with Char and Jasp and I could hear people whispering as we went past. I bet they aren't past the whole 'kiss' because even I'm not over it. I was quite proud of Charlotte. She was what everyone wanted to be talking about for once. I had been before when rumours went around that I was Kid Danger but those were proven false when everyone remembered how incapable of any sports I am.

I could see people holding up their hands making them look like hearts. I smiled and even waved at a few but Charlotte and Jasper looked horrified.

''WHAT ARE YOU DOING??'' hissed Charlotte. Jay nodded rapidly agreeing.

''I'm only having fun...?'' I stopped. ''Can't I?''

Charlotte got me and dragged me by my arm. She sat me down and she sat on Jaspers lap. Strange. She wasn't that tall but Jasper had to look over her, for obvious reasons.

''Jay and I have to tell you something'' Charlotte said looking over her shoulder to Jasper for his approval. He nodded. Like that's all he does. There was awkward silence as I waited for one of them to say something.

I widened my eyes to show that I was waiting and then Jasper said something that sounded like this. ''misndhchrardatign''

''What?'' I said now annoyed. 

''Jasper are dating'' Charlotte said slowly. 

You know when your heart just stops, You can't breathe and you feel like you are going to throw up. That would be the dramatic version of what I was feeling. The cafeteria was now silent. I tried to get up and leave without causing a scene. I made a fake note on how I felt sick, which was true and walked out. I would've loved to see everyone's faces as they walked out but what was worse I'd have to see Bee's every day (Charlotte Bee like Bolton haha).

I shouldn't care about 'Chasper' anyways. If anything I should be happy for them because they are two of my best friends. My only friends actually. Piper was home sick today so if Charlotte did come running after me that also could be my excuse. My legs were getting tired now and my eyes were wet and it was hard to see. I sat down on the closest bench to me. I was frustrated and confused.

''Henry?..'' A soft voice called out sitting next to me. The person was warm and comforting. Not like Charlotte but anything was better than being alone. I looked up at the girl to see it was a girl from our school.

Biana

Out of all people who would've thought the popular girl would have noticed ME on a bench crying and pitying myself. I said nothing trying to keep my composure.

''It's okay if you don't want to speak'' She continued looking at me as a quickly turned away. ''I followed you out here.. to see if you were okay of course'' I smiled. Not even Charlotte had bothered to do that. 

I coughed and spluttered out ''Walk me home?'' 

She linked my arm and we walked to my house. It was close enough now because we had walked more than halfway without knowing. 

Once we got home I searched my pockets for my keys but before I could find them. There stood Charlotte. Tears in her eyes, worried and she looked like she had been waiting for a while.

''WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?''