0.4

Previously

  What does she mean she has waited? Waited for what? My company, my time? because I gave her everything I could. By the time I was finished contemplating, we were home. Charlotte had fallen asleep in the car and my Mother didn't have time to wake her so I had to. I opened the front seat door. She was so peaceful. I felt so bad. ''Char, wake up,'' I said nudging her. ''Carry me like a princess'' She groaned. So that's what I did. I don't think she expected it because she gasped, wrapping her arms around my neck. Our talk could wait. '

Charlottes Pov - Next day  

Today was the day. The day of the 'date' with Jay.  (A/N JAY IS A NICKNAME FOR JASPER). I laid back in my bed looking at the ceiling. Henry's room was amazing. The blue and red theme reminded me so much of Kid Danger and Captain Man. I should really visit Ray. 

He had got me a watch like Henry's for Christmas so I left a message saying ''Will be down in a few'' pointing the camera to a sleeping Henry. Once I had done that I got changed and scribbled down a message saying where I was and an estimated time for when I'd be back, and with that, I had left.

I got to the store quite quickly that it took people by surprise. I still got nice greetings.

''Hey Darling'' It was Ray. He was suited up and looking.. good. I wondered why but before I could finish my thoughts I was pulled into a hug.

''Let's get you dressed up, Love.'' Ray said softly. Almost like the Father-figure I never had. 

''Whats wrong with me?'' I said looking down at myself. My hair was bushy, I hadn't brushed my teeth nor showered and I didn't do my makeup. Don't get me wrong I never did my makeup but it would be a nice change.  I headed down to the mancave with Schwoz and Ray to get me fixed up. 

Henrys Pov

I woke up late. I knew by the Sun. I reached out for my phone on the desk beside me until I felt a note. I brought it close to my face, rubbed my eyes and tried to read it. It was from Charlotte. I could tell by her handwriting and how neat it was. She's a neat person in general, actually, she is a beautiful person. Anyways, the note I thought focusing on it. It read ''Hey Hen. Went to the mancave to see Ray. Feel free to join. Still, need to talk. Love you xx -CB'' That last part got me. I missed her already. 

I wore some Adidas kicks and Sweatpants and a hoodie over my naked chest. I had nobody to impress really. I headed out saying goodbye to my family. 

''Hey Gooch, Where's everyone?'' I said walking through the front door on junk 'n stuff. He pointed to the back as I nodded and walked toward the elevator. I walked through the doors of the mancave making sure everyone knew I was there but nobody looked at me. They all looked one way.

''What?'' I questioned trying to look over Ray and Schowz. They noticed and moved out of the way.

What they were looking at should've been at a museum. It was Charlotte. She looked amazing. Better than she ever had before. Don't get me wrong she's beautiful all the time but this time she really tried. 

''Wow'' I said as she blushed being embarrassed. ''I mean it! Actually..'' I said pulling out my phone. She knew where this was going and said ''Paint me like one of your models, Jack'' We had a cute little photo shoot. As I scrolled through the photos I found one that was amazing. 

I must've been staring at my phone for a long time because she came over to me and put her hand on my shoulder and whispered ''Send that to me''

I must've been staring at my phone for a long time because she came over to me and put her hand on my shoulder and whispered ''Send that to me''. I smirked looking at her over my shoulder. From the heels, she was as tall as me now. Our faces, close. But I had to ruin it by asking her why she was dressed up. Right after that, the elevator doors opened to see Jasper. 

''Hey Jasp! What are you-'' Is all I got to say until he walked right past me to Charlotte. His stare said it all. He really loved her. I backed off beside Ray as Jasper and Charlotte had small talk. When they were leaving Ray decided to say goodbye so I did too.

''Bye Charlotte'' He said giving her a kiss on the cheek. He then stepped for me to say mine. Jasper did too. 

''I don't know how this happened but it did. You are a beautiful young lady'' When I said that she laughed wiping a small tear in her eye. I continued ''and I don't know how you fit with Jasper but we'll have to wait and see. I'll miss you and have a fun time. Love you and see you at home'' and with that, I gave her a kiss on the cheek. She has always been my best friend but now she's my sister. I wouldn't want anyone to hurt her. I watched as she and Jay walked out the door. 

Tears in my eyes as she did.

It's shorter but something I know whats happening next but not really after that so help- Lily