0.5

Charlottes Pov

I honestly felt bad for leaving Henry but today was Jay's day.

''What do you want to do Char?'' Jay asked me with the brightest smile. I never really thought of him this way. I guess him and Henry have always just been there I never was interested in either.

''Nowhere special, What do you have planned?'' I replied acting like I didn't know. Jasper was a predictable person. I could tell you now that we are going to some fancy restaurant or something and it won't work out so we'll go to his place and anything could happen from then on.

''I don't know, Luni maybe?'' He said still smiling like an idiot. We were walking to the place and got lost. We were now at our local park. I laughed looking at how many memories we had here. Most of which, with Henry.

''Remember when Henry got stuck in those baby swings?'' I chuckled remembering all of our fun times together. It wasn't the same without him.

We sat down on the bench we always did
as kids and I texted Henry. I know this was about Jay but seeing if he's okay is fine, right?

 I know this was about Jay but seeing if he's okay is fine, right?

I chose every word I said carefully there. You can tell. Henry is important to me and I want him to know how much of an older brother figure he has been.

"Do you want to start heading home?" Jay said almost disappointed.
"I bet he misses you"

"Mutual feeling" I mumbled. This day did not go as planned but it was a great experience non the less. To go on my first date with one of my best friends is amazing.

Jay walked me home and I thanked him for a wonderful day with a hug. I wasn't ready to go full lip smooching on him.

I got my keys opened the front door and there Henry was waiting for me on the stairs.

"Ahh how was it??" He screamed running up to me and pulling me into a hug.

"Fine" I wasn't really interested in the question but I knew I had to update my fans. 

"I'm going to go" I cheered running up to our bedroom. I got on my laptop and started a live stream. I still had my makeup on and was getting comments like:
Beour 😘
Amazing makeup ❤️
and other positive comments. After 10 minutes Henry came up with two glasses of water and dinner, lasagne. I thanked him and from the angle, everyone could see him. All the comments asked him to come on it.

"Henry, do me a favour" I pleaded.
"No"
I got up and dragged him onto my bed. He chuckled as he was dragging himself.

"Did you know I missed you?" Henry exclaimed planting a kiss on my forehead. I laughed looking at the comments trying to focus on my fans. Henry read out a comment.

"Are you dating?" The comment read. Our gazes met as we moved on to the next question but all the others were about us being together. I had to explain he was like my brother. Though, I have never had one I don't think Henrys a good one. 

''Want to play truth or dare.'' I suggested adding in ''for the live'' As he smirked which honestly was adorable. Adorable is a good way to explain Henry. Other words? I don't know. We'll have to wait and see. 

Henry was looking through the comments as he stopped on one.

''Truth or DARE?''  He said winking at me. At this point, I didn't know which he wanted me to pick. He could want me to pick dare by making me feel like truth is safer. Though he could want me to pick dare also. This was too much.

''Truth'' I said nodding my head in confidence. He then pointed to the comment I needed to do. I squinted my eyes and read 

''Describe Henry in one sentence.'' I laughed to myself knowing how many ways I could answer this question. I could in a lovingly way or I could friend zone the heck out of him. I didn't want to embarrass Henry in front of hundreds of viewers so I did the lovingly one.

''Well Henry'' I started, staring at him. His teeth white. Eyes brown and beautiful staring into them gave me butterflies. Oh my lord. I like Henry. 

''I love you''  He smiled at me as I tried to read the rest of the comments. 

''Truth or dare?'' I asked not looking him still trying to look at the comments.

''Dare'' He replied no specific tone in his voice. I picked a random comment by a fan-page of me. 

''Kiss Charlotte'' I read aloud in a low tone. At that comment, Henry sparked up.

''It's okay if y-- '' I started.

''It's fine''

''What?''

He scooted over to me. My breath got heavier as he got closer.

''Trust me'' He whispered reassuring everything was okay. He put his thumbs on my lips and pretended to kiss me. I glanced over at my laptop as comments rushed in. Mostly all of them were freaking out, as was I. I quickly ended the live knowing all the screenshots would come in soon, and I was right.

DONE AGAIN WOO IM SORRY I HAVE NO INSPO UM HELP K BYE - LILY