0.9

Bianas Pov

Honestly, Charlotte is a nice girl but she doesn't deserve Henry. It's like she completely abandoned him and I can't let her do that to him again. The way she is playing with him is disgusting.

''Come on Bee'' Henry starts but Charlotte gives him a look almost saying 'that's my name you fool' and he continues with ''onka... yeah, Biana, sit.''

I sat on the couch beside Henry while Charlotte sat on the other. I nuzzled into his chest making him feel safe after being soaked in the rain. He was so awkward and didn't know what to do with his hands it was funny. Charlotte scrolled through the movies we could watch not noticing anything. After she picked a crap one that she and Henry always watched she went and got popcorn.

''I want to be alone..'' I whispered into Henry's ear while he was feeling y'know. He pushed me away and said 

''Wait''

I saw him looking over in the direction of the kitchen and there stood Charlotte looking all cute with popcorn spilt on her. Charlotte burst out laughing and so did Henry. He went to go help her but I said I would. He insisted that he'd clean it up.

''Afterall it is our house''

Henry's Pov

There was a big mess in the kitchen and someone had to help Charlotte. Plus it would give us time to 'talk'. She's in a relationship. She'd know how to make Biana like me.

For a while, there was just small talk but then I got the courage to ask her. ''So... What do you think of Biana'' I say causally making new popcorn. She just made a hand gesture at me which I think means shes's the most amazing person ever and if not then someone should make one like that.

''Do you think she likes me?'' I asked coming on a bit too strongly. Charlotte just laughed and walked towards me. I gave her a confused face. Does Bianca hate me?

''She loves you'' Charlotte said with her popcorn breath. I give a low chuckle and comment on her breath. ''Did you have popcorn?''. She nods slowly, my heart beating as she leaned in. Our faces inches apart. I put my hand on her waist as the moment got more intense. Charlotte then spoke in a low whisper.

''She really likes you'' 

''She thinks she even loves you..''

''She loves your hair'' Charlotte says messing up my hair. 

''She loves your smile'' She says tracing the smile on my face

''She loves you, Henry!''

''You think?'' I ask her a bit too excitedly.

''I know so'' She says as she heads back to the living and starts to talk to Biana. My two favourite people sitting on a couch. Well except for Jasper. I head over sitting between both of them.

''My two favourite girls are getting along'' I smirked sitting down between them. ''My... girl I really like and hope she likes me too'' I smiled kissing Biana on the head. ''and my best friend who I love oh so much'' I smile again kissing her on the forehead too. I was about to play the movie but Charlotte's phone buzzed. We gestured for her to take it to answer but it was just Jasper.

 We gestured for her to take it to answer but it was just Jasper

And they facetimed all night. It was like they were in love. Disgusting.

''Hey Jasper!'' I shout as Charlotte turns to phone to me and.... I make out with Biana.