10: The Violinist who captivated his heart at first sight

*Unnie, scratch what I told you before*

After Dinner, umalis din agad si Duke. Inihatid pa ito ni Henri sa labas nang Villa.

"You're silence over dinner is deafening. I'm not going to ask if you're okae, coz I know you're not. What's bothering you?", tanong ni Luca kay Reece.

"Nothing, I was just listening to Henri. Duke is bringing out the best in her. She's making longer conversations, she's laughing and smiling. I'm just glad", Reece explained.

"Why do I get the feeling of resentment here? I'm not asking you to tell me anything right now, but don't just keep it inside you man. I've been there, I've done that. Don't be like me", Luca replied with a bitter smile..

"Yeah, thanks man. Okae lang ba kung tumambay muna ako sa Gazebo and play some strings?", tanong ni Reece..

Mahilig din sa musika si Reece, he plays the guitar and he really sings well..

"Yeah, you can take my guitar", sagot naman ni Luca.

Alam ni Luca ang pinagdadaanan nang kaibigan, Ilang beses na niyang nahuling nakatitig ito kay Henri and sometimes taking pictures of her like a stalker. And Duke appearing just proved it. Nagseselos ang kaibigan niya..

Papasok na nang Villa si Henri, when she heard someone playing and singing it's Reece..

 She registered the loneliness in his voice but the message of the song just captivated her more.. And slowly, she walked towards him..

Naghihintay, nalulumbay pa rin hanggang ngayon

Umaasa pa rin sa pag-ibig mo

Makita kang muli sasabihin ko

mahal kita hanggang ngayon..

Naramdaman ni Reece na may tao, kaya tumigil siya sa pagtugtog at lumingon, it's Henri, smiling.

"Why do you have to be this beautiful and make my heart skip a beat or two?", muntik na niyang maisaboses ang nasa isip niya...

"Why did you stop? I'm sorry for interrupting, I'm going inside now, you can continue", paumahin ni Henri.

"Please stay", sagot ni Reece his eyes pleading..

"Kung itutuloy mo ang kanta?", sagot naman ni Henri with a smile..

Reece nodded and he started to strum and sing again..

Sa paglipas nang panahon

hanggang ngayon ikaw ang iniibig

nang puso kong nangangarap

na magbalik ka na sa aking piling

maghihintay ako

hangga't may bukas pa

dahil mahal kita

hanggang, hanggang ngayon..

He's singing with his heart, trying to convey the message to her.

Looking deeply through the eyes of The Violinist who captivated his heart at first sight.

The violinist who can melt any man's heart with her little smiles.

The Violinist who's every tear he wants to wipe away with his kisses.

And she's looking at him, like seeing him for the first time.

A kind gentle fellow who's words dragged her out of her safety zone.

The engineer who's not afraid to speak out his thoughts and concerns.

The engineer who showed her compassion asking nothing in return..

Kung kaya lang pag-ikot nang mundo pigilan ko

at para iwasto ang kahapon

Hinding hindi ko na sasayangin pa ang pagkakataon..

And they found themselves smiling at each other.

A newfound friendship that eventually will crumble, inevitably..

youtube: Hanggang Ngayon

Jericho Rosales

einna1311