' Mr. Jeon '

Jimin is 17 in this story and Jungkook is 24.
(I almost made Jimin 16 but nah).

Jimin p.o.v

Finally.. today is the day.. last year of high school.

I took deep breathes and step into school. Every year on the first day we have assembly so the new teachers and the new students can introduce themselves, our school doesn't except people easily so there won't be many new students. I was running late already so when I got there there was already someone introducing himself.
"H-hi everyone um.. I'm K-Kim Taehyung but you can call me taetae.. and this is my last year of high school so p-please treat me nicely". The shy boy said as he looks down.
"Okay sweetie welcome to KIS (Korean International School)" Ms.Wang the kindest teacher in school said and smiled at him. "Okay next is a new teacher, please introduce yourself" she said and handed the mic to a good looking guy. He looks young.

"Hey..I'm Jeon Jungkook but call me coach and I will be teaching sports for the seniors." He said and smiled a bit. Well I hope he's nice and won't let us run all the time like the old bastard..

"IM GAY" hoseok my classmate form last year shouted.
"Well I'm not" mr.jeon said as he rolls his eyes. "Okay thank you Mr.Jeon welcome to our school." Ms.Wang said and smiled at him.

Once we were done with the assembly I looked at the list of my classmates. The new kid is in my class, my best friend Jin is in my class, the weird hoseok guy is in my class and- OH MAN HOLY SHIT.. Min Yoongi... I'm going to faint... my first love.. my crush since ninth grade. What should I do? I'm just going to embarrass myself. OH MY GOD what if he raps in class I'm going to faint. "Yahh Jiminie~" Jin shouted as he wrapped his arms around me. "I MISS YOU!" He shouted and hugged me tighter. "You saw me 3 days ago" I said and chuckled. "Still miss youuu" he said and pouted. Just then I saw the English teacher walking up to us. "Omg Jin.. stay calm your crush is coming this way" I said in a whispered voice. He stood still with wide eyes. "Hey.. Jimin and Jin long time no see" the English teacher Kim Namjoon said and smiled showing his dimple. Rip Jin.
"Hi Mr.Kim" i smiled. "H-hi M-Mr. Kim.." Jin looked down. "So I guess you won't be teaching us English this year? You only teach grade 10 and grade 11 yeah?" I asked a bit sad because I know how much Jin likes him. "Nope this year I asked the principal if I could teach grade 12 because I still want to teach my favorite student.. he said yes so I'll see you guys" he said and looked at Jin. "O-okay.."

Jin, Jimin, Yoongi, Hoseok and Taehyung are all in grade 12 and Namjoon and Jungkook is both a teacher.

(An : The first chapter is quite boring I know but I'll get into the story in the next chapter)