' Accident '

A bit longer than most of the chapters I guess...?

Jimin p.o.v

"Why did taemin have to send me porn.. he could've sent it to me later" I mumbled as I walk towards the detention room by the hall. They will probably be a few students in here..  I thought before entering. But when I got in there was only coach sitting at the front on the teachers desk. "You're 5 minutes late." He said not looking at me. "S-sorry.. last class was sports with you so I showered-" he cut me off. "Not an excuse" he said now looking at me. "Sorry coach.." I said quietly and walked towards a seat at the middle. "Before you sit down can you go get me coffee? I'll let you leave 30 minutes early." He said playing in his phone. Okay.. I know he's young but what kind of teacher acts like this? Whatever. "Uh.. sure what do you want?." I asked walking towards him. "Hot latte and I gave you extra so buy anything you want" he said and gave me money.

I walked towards the cafe by the school and ordered a latte and a bottle of cold water. "Here you go sir" the girl said and handed me the drinks. She's young. "Thank you" I smiled and payed for the drinks. I walked back to school and thought about coach jeon. Jeon jungkook.. thinks he can do anything.. just because he's a god damn teacher doesn't mean he can boss me around. I sighed and enter the detention room. "I'm back" I said and walked towards him giving him his drink. "Here-"

"FUCK!" he shouted and sprang up from his seat. ".. I-I'm so sorry.. I didn't mean to spill it- oh my god it's hot are you okay?" I panicked and opened the cold water then pour half of it all over him. He groaned and took his shirt off. "Ah fuck- it's all over my di- pants too.. shit" he said looking at me for a few seconds and decided to take his pants off. "Don't worry I won't be naked for too long I have extra pants" before he could put his new pants on I saw that his thighs are really red from the hot coffee. I didn't know what to do so I grabbed an extra shirt from my bag and signaled him to sit down on the chair. I went down on my knees and used the rest of the water to wet the shirt. "I-I'm sorry.." I said quietly looking at the burn on his thighs, I rubbed the wet shirt on it softly. "Does this help?"

Jungkook p.o.v

I just hummed. It doesn't help but fuck it.. he looks so damn good on his knees.. his face only a few inches away from my dick.

He's too young

He's my student

He's fucking illegal

"I'm really sorry.. please don't fail m-me" he said now looking at me pouting. Shit don't do that. "It's okay.. it hurts but I'll be fine-" he cut me off. "No it's not fine.. what if you have scars?!" He said with wide eyes still rubbing my thighs and looking at me which made him accidentally rubbed my crotch instead. "Ah~" I moaned and bit my lip. He looked down and suddenly got up. "I-I'm sorry again.. I didn't mean to rub t-that.." he said looking down his face red. I didn't reply.. my boner is now too painful. "Ugh" I quickly got up to wear my pants ignoring him. Why did I only bring pants and not extra shirts?

I sat back down on my chair and tried to think of something else to get rid of the boner. Jimin was sitting at a desk in front not that far away from mine. He looked away and bit his lips. Fuck don't do that. He then ran his fingers through his hair and continued to bite his lips. "Don't do that" I said strictly. "Huh?" He looked at me confused. "Don't bite your lips like that." He stopped and looked down. How can I do this ugh.. I'm getting blue balls for god sake.

He wouldn't know if I touch myself under the desk right..?

Fuck it

I slowly unzip my pants trying not to make any sound and pulled them down with my boxers. I grabbed it and slowly pump it. F-fuck.. I looked at Jimin and he was doing something else on his phone. I pumped myself faster still looking at him. He looks so good.. "ah- hm" I tried to hold back my moans as I moved my hands faster. "Co-" Jimin called and looked at me I was now throwing my head back not caring about the fact that a student is looking at me jerking off. "U-uh.." He  looked at me and bit his lips. Then he suddenly put his hands in front of his crotch. He gets a boner seeing me like this?  "Um uh- c-coach may I go to the t-toilet" he said quietly looking down. "You can do it in front of me.. do you want any help?" I smirked and signaled him to come forward. He bit his lips and surprisingly he walked towards me and hesitantly pulled his pants down leaving him in a school shirt and boxers. He slowly unbutton his shirt and pulled his boxers down. Now he's completely naked he slowly sat on my lap facing me. His ass resting perfectly on top of my member. "Shit- Jimin.." I moaned as he started to move his hips backwards and forwards. He whimpered. "Hm.. c-coach.." he moaned softly when I grabbed his member and started to pump it.

This is so wrong...

But I don't give a fuck.

He suddenly kissed me. I stared at him with wide eyes and kissed back. "A-ah.. coach-" "call me hyung baby..." I groaned and use my other hand to hold his hips so I could rub against his ass even more. I pumped him faster and he bit my neck making a hickey. "Cum-cumming.." he panted and a few seconds later he moaned. "J-Jungkook~" he rest his head on my shoulder and I came a few seconds later. "Shit baby.." I panted and looked at him. He avoided eye contact so I grabbed his chin so he could face me.

"Let's date when you graduate"

(An : hope you guys liked it?)

Add me on Snapchat
Klly.a