' help '

Jimin p.o.v

"No tae you don't understand. I- he was going to say that he loved me and I ruined everything." I sobbed as Taehyung was trying to calm me down.

"Jiminie.. I'm sorry but he probably doesn't even mean it, like you know.."

I looked up and stared at his face. "What do you mean?" I stopped crying and wiped my tears with the back of my hands. "I mean.. maybe he just wants your body? And this is all a plan to get what he wants. You think that a legal grown up man and a teacher at that really wants something serious...?" Tae said as he started to rub his hands on my back.

Wait.. is it true?

"How do you know..? He isn't like that I'm sure. He's sweet, he's caring, he's kind, he loves animals- he's p-perfect." Tears started to roll down my cheeks again.

"I heard him." Tae said with a serious face. "I heard him talking to Mr.kim, he said that he doesn't like you romantically and that he just wants to try and have some fun. That's why I want you to get over him chim- I don't want you to get hurt. I want to help you. I can help you." I couldn't believe my ears and started sobbing even harder.

Is it true? Does he really just wants to have some fun? What about my feelings? How bout that I love you He almost said?

Jungkook p.o.v

"Fucking pussy." Namjoon spat at me after seeing my tears when he entered my room.
"I can't believe that you, Jeon Jungkook is crying over a 17 year old boy. Are you that into him or what?" I ignored his questions and flicked him off.

"Tell me man. Where the fuck did I go wrong? Was I too controlling? Was I too much? Was I- was I not enough for him?" I sighed.

"The one that is wrong isn't you but it's him. If he can't get enough from you then he shouldn't get anything from you. Okay? You're perfect! Don't degrade yourself just because some 17 year old-"

"Almost 18 though" I cut him off and he gave me the shut the fuck up look.

"What I'm saying is that don't let a 17 year old boy or whatever ruin you like this there's tons of fish in the sea and I'm sure a lot of them wants a taste of you. Soo.. I'll find you a new hottie so that you can forget about Jimin. Deal?" He smirked and started to do something weird with his eyebrows.

I can't forget him that easy but

"You know what fuck it."

(An : It's short but I haven't written in a year or maybe even 2. I say this a lot but don't kill me<3)