' 50 push ups '

Jimin p.o.v

I was by the locker talking to one of my closes friend Taemin. He was talking about a guy he met in the club near the school. "Omg dude like he was so perfect.. I'm so lucky I got to pound his ass-". "Why aren't you guys in class?! It's already 10 minutes pass the lesson, go now before I give you guys detention-".

"Bye Ms.Lee" I shouted and ran to sports class I didn't even said goodbye to Taemin.

When I arrived Coach Jeon looked at me. "What's your name and why are you late" He said in a strict voice. Why the fuck do I found it sexy? ....Whatever. "I'm Park J-Jimin and um I was t-taking to my friend so I didn't realize-" he cut me off. "50 push ups and don't dare cheat because I'll be watching."

"Yes coach.." fuck you.

"What did you say?" He said looking at me. Oh shit I said it out loud. "Nothing coach" I said and smiled nervously.

"12"

"13"

"Do it properly will you?" He said and start doing push-ups in front of me. "Like this" holy shit his arms.. "okay coach.."

"25"

"26"

..

"47"

"48"

"49"

"50"

"I'm- d-done" I said panting looking at him. "Good and if your late again it would be 100 next time." He said and walked away. "Okay class! Stop running.. We're doing basketball now" yoongi is going happy.. OH MY GOD this is my chance I can ask him to teach me play basketball.

I walked over to yoongi and looked at him nervously. "Oh hi Jimin" did he just said me name.. "h-hey yoongi.. um uh can you um- teach me basketball since your so good at it but it's okay if you don't want to it's totally fine like one of my best friends is so good at it like oh my god you can also rap like oh did you notice-" he cut me off with a chuckle. "You're  so cute"

"You're so cute"

"You're so cute"

"You're so cute"

"Jimin?"

"Jiminnn!"

"Huh?" "Your spacing out and your sweating.. you okay?" He said worried and touched my forehead with his back hand. I'm going to faint-

Jungkook p.o.v

"Oh my god Jimin!" Just then I saw that Jimin kid fell onto the ground. "Coach!" Yoongi shouted and I ran to them. "What happened?" I asked picking Jimin up. "I don't know coach he wasn't looking well and suddenly when I touched his forehead he fainted" . It's not because I made him do 50 push ups right..? If it is then he's so weak..
"Don't worry you guys can leave now since it's the last period I'll take care of him" I said and carried him to the nurse.

"Is he okay?" I said and looked at the nurse. Her face is red. "O-oh he is mr.jeon .." she stuttered. "Just call me Jungkook" I said and smiled. She's kind of pretty so why not.. I haven't get laid in a while .. "so what happened to him?" I said as I put both hands behind my head and flexed my muscles. "Oh my god.." I heard she said quietly she's blushing so hard. Bingo

"Hm.. oh- coach" Jimin said as he woke up. "Why am I here?" He tilted his head to the left he looks like a marshmallow. "You fainted while you were talking to Yoongi." I said and looked at him. Why is his face so red.. wait- "o-oh that's embarrassing..." he said looking down. "I'll be leaving now and thank you for taking care of me.. bye coach.."

(An : I'm sorry if it's boring..)
Edit* I realized I made a lot of mistakes sorryyyyy