' The fuck '

Jungkook p.o.v

I pushed him away immediately. "The fuck man?!" I shouted at him angrily. "I fucking knew you'll hate me for that" he said quietly. "I'm sorry.. okay? We've been friends for so long and I have been liking you for like 5 years.. I-I'm sorry can we just f-forget it...?" he asked me between sobs. "Forget it? Woah- do you think it's that easy? My fucking best friend the one who I trust the most the friend who I loved the most- freaking likes me and I just can't.. I c-can't lose you." "I'm sorry.." "Fine.. let's forget it.. I can't lose you as a best friend.. you're always there for me a-and just don't ignore me because I rejected to you.. please stay as best friends forever" I said wiping my tears. He nodded and looked at me. "God.. Jimin is so lucky" he tried to smile. "Shut up and I'll be leaving.. just for today, tomorrow everything will be the same okay? This never happened" he nodded and tried to smile. I grabbed my stuff and left not before hugging him.

I sighed sighed while walking on the streets. My thoughts were interrupted by loud music coming from the famous club 'Catch'. I stared at the door for a while and decided to go inside.

Why is my life so fucked up?

"Well.. what do you want to drink cutie?" The tall good looking bartender asked me. "Five shots of Ballantine's" I sighed ignoring the fact that he just called me cutie. A few minutes later he came back. "Here you go cutie.. so want to have some fun when I finish work?" He smirked. I ignored him. "Aww come on cutie.. we can have some fun I'll fuck you so har-" I cut him off. "Shut the fuck up! I'm not even a bottom so go fuck yourself and leave me alone!" I shouted and glared at him running my fingers through my hair afterwards. I know I have a nice ass but doesn't mean I'm a bottom for fucks sake I don't even look like one. I finished all my shots and asked the other bartender for another five.

Jimin p.o.v

"Why do you have to make me do this? Especially on a Monday?" I sighed at Jin for dragging me to the club to meet his 'boyfriend'. "Because there's no school tomorrow and you need to get loose man" he said smiling. "Wait- no school tomorrow?" I asked him surprised. "God why don't you ever listen to the homeroom teacher?" He sighed and continued. "We don't have school tomorrow and Wednesday.. since our school is popular students from other countries are coming to our school to do the exams and shit like that." "Oh.." we continued to walk.

"We're here" Jin said and dragged me inside.

It'll be a long night..  "babe!" Mr.Kim shouted once he saw us. Jin ran up to him and started kissing his boyfriend. Ew. This will take a while for sure. "Jin I'll be back" I told him knowing that he's not listening to me anyway. I tried to find the toilet, I didn't even have to go there just bored.  While I was walking I heard a really familiar voice shouting.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook!! A handsome young lad!! who has a long dick!! and so whipped for a 17 year old student name PARK JIMIN!" Coach Jeon shouted making everyone look at him.

He's drunk

WHY THE FUCK IS HE HERE?!

I stared at him with my mouth wide open but a few seconds later he saw me and started to walk towards me slowly. When he was close to me I decided to run away from him. Shit shit shit.. it'll be so awkward because of what happened earlier today in detention- shit. I ran to the left side and found the restroom I was about to enter it quickly but suddenly strong arms pinned me against the wall. "Is that you baby? Or am I just drunk..?" He said in a low voice. The way he is staring at me makes me feel so... special. "If it's not you baby.. whoever you are- you look like my baby" he giggled but didn't let me go. "C-coach jeon.." I stuttered. "You are my baby!" He giggled again and hugged me tightly. "Baby.." I waited for him to continue but I heard little snores instead.

What are you doing to me Jungkook..

(An : I know I know it's boring.. and I'm sorry but I promise the next chapter won't be boring)