' A bit '

Jimin p.o.v

"I can be way hotter....in bed"

What? WAIT WHAT?

"WHAT THE FUCK TAE" I scream and looked at him like he's crazy. "Chill.. I'm just- trying to be close to you.. you know?" He laughed and leaned back. "That was unexpected" I laughed. "You're my first friend in school.. I'm glad." He said and looked at me before continuing. "thank you for talking to me first.. I know I might look like a nerd and act shy all the time but I'm just self conscious, but once I start to feel close to someone.. I act like I want to" he smiled. "You know tae.. I have a feeling we'll be really close."

@hoseok.ismin posted a picture

Huh? The only guy I put notifications on is yoongi- oh.. ohhhh

 ohhhh

@jh.yg  I love you so much<3

@jh.yg  :  @hoseok.ismin  babe.. I'm the only one who's allowed to bite those lips<3

Turn notifications off ✔️

Jungkook p.o.v

"Does being attracted to one boy makes me gay?" I asked my friend yugyeom.

That Jimin guy.. I'm 100% sure I'm not gay and guys don't excite me but.. Jimin. "Woah woah- why are you asking me this?" Yugyeom said and looked at me with wide eyes. "Its just that one of my students in school.. he's so.. beautiful- like he's perfect. His ass, his lips, his eyes, his-" he cut me off. "He's a student that means he's illegal and teachers can't be fucking with students- you're gonna get fired" he said frowning "no one said anything about me fucking a student, that's not happening- and if I like him I like him that's all, I won't make a move and I won't do anything.. at least until he graduates and I'm just attracted to him so chill" I said seriously. "Still he's your student man" yugyeom said and sighed. "I know.. but I'm only like 6 or 7 years older than him? it's his last year." "Fine do whatever you want just wait till he graduates."

@Pj.min posted a picture.

Yes bitches I stalked him and found his instagram account 3 days ago and of course notification on.

I don't like him or anything I'm just attracted to him.

@kth.tae thank you for making me feel better<3

Isn't that the nerd Taehyung? Why does he look hot? Why are they together?

DID THEY FUCK?

"Nahhhhhh" I said loudly. "What?" Yugyeom ask looking at me. "Nothing" I said and stared at the picture.

"I think I like you Park Jimin.... just a bit."

(An: I KNOW ITS SHORT DON'T KILL ME.. ITS LIKE 1 AM)