' hickey '

Jimin p.o.v

Jungkook?

"You- you have to hide" I said quietly panicking. Tae nodded his head and tiptoed towards the closet.

No no no no no

"Jimin..?" He said again louder.

I looked down and saw the hickey Tae gave me.

"I'm coming in.." without thinking I grabbed tae's shirt that was close quickly putting it on and sat with my legs crossed on the middle of my bed.

He walked in with balloon hearts, a big box of chicken nuggets from McDonald's and a large box of strawberries covered in chocolate.

"Jiminnn" He said cutely. I looked down feeling guilty. "Baby I'm sorry.." he said putting the stuff on my table before crawling towards me sitting down in the same position. I looked at him and I was shaking. "Jiminnnnn.. Baby don't cry.." he said wiping my tears. "I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry.. we're even dating for real but I'm already a bad... boyfriend? I'm sorry Jiminie"

It's my fault. It's my fault. He'll leave me and it's all my fault. We were going to date soon but it's over and it's my fault.

I hugged him and buried my face in his chest. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry.. don't leave me-" he cut me off. "I'll never leave you and it's not your fault. I'm sorry okay? I don't even have a date.." he said looking down. I feel even more guilty.

"I'll never do that to you even if I'm jealous.. I promised you and I'm sorry for sayin that I was just mad." I cried even harder and hugged him tighter. "A-are ya still mad?" He asked me while rubbing my back. I shook my head scared to look at him in the eye. "Guess the nuggets worked." He giggled.

He will leave me if he finds out about Tae.

"You.. smell different.. did you change your perfume or shampoo? I prefer the old one tho it's more like you. N-not that it's bad. I just- you still smell good but-" I cut him off with a kiss. I pushed him down and got on top of him. I licked his bottom lip and shoved my tongue in his mouth. I grabbed his hair and tugged it softly. He groaned and grabbed my waist rolling his hips. I moaned and started to unbutton his white shirt and threw it away.

He flipped me over and got on top of me instead. He ripped the shirt I was wearing and gave me kisses all over my neck.

"God I love y-"

He suddenly stopped. I looked at him and he was staring at something on my neck his hands still wrapped around my waist.

Shit the hickey.

"Who- who the fuck gave you that hickey." He said his voice cold. I'm going to die. I'm going to die. "I SAID WHO THE FUCK DID IT" he shouted his face red. "W-who" He said softly tear were running down his cheeks. My shaky hands went to wipe his tears. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry-"

"I did it" Tae said suddenly coming out of the closet. His hair still a mess. No shirt on and his belt still undone. Jungkook got up and looked at Taehyung and suddenly his eyes went wide. "You- you guys were about to fuck?!"

"J-jungkookie-"

"Shut the fuck up Park Jimin" he cut me off glaring at Taehyung. "It's my fault it's not his don't be mad at him it's was my idea-"

"I give up." He said grabbing his shirt. "What- what do you mean?" I said scared. "I give up, Taehyung you win. You like him right? You can have him."

He put his shirt on and walked towards my door.

"Park Jimin shi , I'm sorry I wasn't enough."

(Too much drama?)