' Detention '

Jimin p.o.v

"Tae!!" I shouted and ran to hug him. "Hi Jiminie.." he smiled back at me. "We have sports today.." tae said. "Yeah.. it's okay I'm only a bit comfortable around coach but I'll be fine." I said not wanting to think about it too much. We walked to class and immediately saw Hoseok and yoongi flirting. "Hoseok~" great.. "baby come on~ one more kiss please" hoseok whined his arms wrapped around yoongi. The face that they sit infringe of me instead helping. Shouldn't have chose to sit here on the first day...

"Hey Jimin.." tae said quietly making me turn back since he sits behind me. "Yeah?". "If you and your crush-" I cut him off. "Old crush". "Yeah yeah.. if you and your old crush dated who would top because all I see here is he being a bottom and you're definitely a bottom" he said looking at me. Good question. "To be honest.. I thought he would.. and I thought he was daddy as fuck but eh never mind." He nodded and suddenly smirked. "But I'll definitely top you baby boy." I turned red. "Yah tae.. even if we're close now you c-couldn't play around like that." I stuttered. "Who said I was playing around?" I looked at him and a few seconds he giggled. "Okay okay I won't joke around like that again" he said smiling softly. My best friend Jin arrived and sat next to me. "Jiminie" he looked at me and smiled widely he leaned in and whispered something in my ear.

"The English teacher namjoon asked me out"

I squealed and smiled at him. "Oh my god.. I'm so happy for you. I know how much you like him." I said honestly. My best friend can finally be happy agian. A few minutes pass and everyone started to wonder why the teacher hasn't entered the class yet. "Maybe Mr.lee is absent-" suddenly coach jeon entered the class which made everyone stop talking. "Hey students shut up and listen, I'm covering this class for Mr.lee because he is sick so get out your textbooks turn to page 83 and do all 20 questions.. it's due Thursday" he said looking down at a peace of paper before continuing. "Be quiet or else detention, I cover detentions on Monday and trust me it'll be boring."

I sighed and started to solve math equations. We were half way into the lesson the whole class was focusing and everyone was quite then tae suddenly passed me a piece of paper. "Jimin.. coach Jeon has been staring at you for about 20 minutes now." I read it and waited a few seconds before looking up. He was staring at me intensely it sends shivers down my body. When he notice I caught him staring he turned away quickly and his face was so red. He's kind of cute.. I shrugged it off and continued to work on the math equations.

Ding!
Taemin send you a message

Just checking won't get me in trouble right..? So I opened it

Taemin :
YO DUDE I FOUND SOME HIGH QUALITY PORN AND ITS YOUR FAV
Www.bruhjustakinkypornlink.com
Don't thank me and have fun! I'll be back next week!

I was about to press out but tae suddenly tapped my shoulder making me turned back. "Yes tae?" I asked him waiting for him to answer but suddenly I heard moans. "A-ah! Dadddy! Harder-" everyone turned their heads towards me and that's when I knew that the sound was coming from my phone and immediately turn it off. God this is so embarrassing. "Park Jimin.. care to explain why you were watching porn in class?" Coach jeon said walking towards me. Okay fuck my life.. "I-I can explain.. my friend send me this p-porn website.. a-and I was about to click out but suddenly-" coach cut me off. "That excuse is not good enough.. and it means that you were texting in class so Jimin.. you have detention with me today at 4 to 6 and don't be late" he said walking away.

"Fuck my life"  I mumbled.

(An : I'm back to dieting the bad way again (starving myself) BUT ILL BE OKAY. It's the only way that works for me so eh. Thank you for reading)
and when people send me messages or write on my message board I see them but I somehow can't reply to them so don't think of me as rude or anything TT