Chapter 16: Chunin Exams: Part 3

I looked over in disgust at the square rock that was slowly inching toward us. Of course, of all times.

Naruto seemed to notice too. Before the "rock" could start chasing Naruto down once again, I slammed my foot down on top of it. There was a poof when Konohamaru and his team appeared.

Konohamaru scowled at me. "Hey! You messed up our plan again!" I simply shrugged, trying to hide my amusement. Man, I have to admit, picking on these kids was kinda fun.

"Oh," Konohamaru turned to Naruto and smiled, "we came here for an exclusive interview!"

"An interview?" Naruto asked.

"We're here to right an article for the Academy newspaper. It's about the Chunin Exams. We want to interview you and your team."

"Hey!" Anko cut in. "What are you doing? You're holding up the exams." Konohamaru and Naruto explained what was happening and we were all given a ten minute break. Except for those of us who were to be interviewed.

Naruto went first, then Sakura, then Sasuke, and last: me.

"So," I began, "what do you want to know?"

"We didn't ask you to do this interview." Konohamaru scowled at me and crossed his arms.

"Actually, you did. You said you wanted to interview Naruto's team and I just so happen to be on it." I crossed my arms and leaned on one leg.

His scowl deepened. "Fine."

"So, would you like to introduce yourself?" The boy, Udon, held up the small camera and my interview started.

"My name's Hibiki Tsukino." I put up my hand in a sort of wave to the camera. Then everything became quiet.

"Uh, do you want to say anything else?" Udon asked.

"Oh, um, okay. I'm a vegetarian, meaning I don't eat meat."

"We know what vegetarian means." Konohamaru said. "Tell us about your ninjutsu or your team."

"Alrighty. I wouldn't say I'm amazing at performing ninjutsu or anything, but I can perform and spot genjutsu. The only thing I totally suck at is taijustu. I have a Kekkei Genkai: Blood Style. Would you like to see it?"

The scowl on Konohamaru's face disappeared and was replaced by curiosity. All the kids nodded their heads.

I took a kunai out of my bag and took off the bandage wrapped around my thumb. The wound was partially healed, and it would be good for my wound to be reopened so I could get easy access during the exam.

I sliced my thumb and put chakra into my blood, slowly pulling some out. I let it hang in the air as I slowly wrapped my bandage back up. "There, see?"

"Wow!" Udon exclaimed. "Can you make it move?" I nodded and spun the blood around in a circle. The girl, Moegi, looked grossed out.

I took out a piece of paper, took the chakra out of my blood, and caught it before it hit the floor.

"Now my team then?" They nodded.

"Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura are on my team along with our Sensei, Kakashi. My first impression of Naruto was... Well, I guess I didn't really notice Naruto that much. Now my impression of him is, one of my friends. Onto Sasuke, not much I can say about him. He's arrogant and picks fights with Naruto way to much. Otherwise, he's alright. Next is Sakura. My impression of her is... A fangirl that I could care less about. But she's becoming stand able. Kakashi... He's a good Sensei, I guess. He's always late, but his stupid excuses make me laugh a little. Something that ticks me off though is that people always seem to think I'm related to him." I shrugged my shoulders and turned to walk away.