Chapter 17: C-Rank Mission

A/N: This is just a type of filler, but oh well! Hope you enjoy reading this!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stood in front of the Hokage with a slight smile hidden under my mask. Hinata and her team were beside me. I hadn't seen her in a while.

The Third Hokage had just explained to us that we were all going on a C-Rank mission together to help find a run-away princess.

"And why am I here exactly?" I asked. The Third just smiled.

"I've been reading up on the Tsukino family and your Kekkei Genkai." I frowned a little. Whatever happened to privacy?

"And?"

"And I've found out that people born in the Tsukino clan are amazing trackers." I shrugged. It's true that we were amazing trackers because we could memorize and listen for heartbeats easily.

"Wait, you're from a clan?!" The dog boy, Kiba, pointed a finger at me with surprise. I shrugged and opened my mouth to speak to the Hokage again when I was interrupted by their Sensei, Kurenai.

"And we're a team heavily based on tracking, so you wanted her to be put with us." The Third nodded.

"Yes, but it's also because Hibiki has had experience with a C-Rank mission before."

"WHAT?!?!" I looked over with slight annoyance at Dog Boy.

"Dog Boy, could you please stop shouting in my ear everytime you learn something about me?"

"Hey! I have a name you know!"

"Actually, I do. Your name is Kiba." He scowled and opened his mouth to retort, but the Third cleared his throat, shutting him up.

"This mission has a time limit due to the princess's coronation ceremony. The time limit is six days."

My eyes widened in slight surprise. Only six days to find a princess that could be anywhere on this Earth right now?

"Alright," Kurenai said. We all turned towards her. "Meet up at the gates in thirty minutes. Make sure to pack up anything you may need for this expedition. It's just on the borders of the Land of Fire so it should take us about two days to get there. Dismissed."

Everyone nodded and walked out of the room. Kiba and Shino walked out with Hinata an Kurenai trailing behind. I prepared to follow them when the Hokage stopped me. "Hibiki, I'd like to speak to you for a moment if you don't mind."

I stopped and turned on my heel to face him once again.

"Actually, I do mind. But I doubt what I say will stop you from talking to me.

He laughed. "Ah, there's that strange personality of yours." I shrugged.

"I just need you to fill out a few questions for me and allow me to take your picture for your ninja registry."

I smiled a little. Thank goodness. He's not going to give me another Q and A session.

"Alright," I said, walking up to his desk. He handed me a paper and I took it with gratitude.

I looked down and read through the questions.

1.) Birthday -

2.) Age - 14

3.) Rank - Genin

4.) Team - Team 7- Kakashi Hatake

5.) (Optional) Chakra Type(s) -