Meeting

"Have you seen her yet?!"
"No, but apparently she's here right now!"
"Hmmm... Hey! I think I can smell her!"
"Ah me too!"
'Oh my god they're fucking crazy sometimes...' You thought as you hid behind a wall wearing a disguise so your fans blocking the other side of the wall wouldn't notice you. But you knew that they'd realise it was you if you just waltzed on out, so you had to find a way to sneak past them.
'I need to get to the baggage area, but how? Coach said I can't be mean to them anymore, but they're just so damn persistent.'
"Hey!" A coarse, harsh voice said from behind you.
"What?" You said angrily.
"What the fuck are you doing?!" He half yelled at you . He was wearing a black attire with his hood up and a black face mask which hid half his face.
"None of your business." You said.
"Fine then, if you're gonna be a goddamn bitch about it." He began.
"Hey!" He shouted to the fans on the other side of the wall.
"N-no, stop it! Shut the fuck up or they'll hear you!" You said as you quickly shot at him, you covered his mouth with your hand as you looked around the corner... phew! They were too busy looking for you to even hear this idiot.
"What the fuck are you doing?!" You said, slowly moving your hand away from his mouth.
"So, you're a skater then?" He said as he smirked.
"And you're Yuri Plisetsky, so what?!" You said.
The boy looked shocked.
"H-How did you know?" He said.
"I didn't, but I do now." You said as you winked and stuck your tongue out at him. Then you gave an evil grin.
"Hey! Yuri's Angles or whatever the fuck you're calling yourselves, he's ri-" you started saying before he pinned you against the wall and placed his hand over your mouth.
"What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" He said as he leaned in closed to you.
"What... ever... the fuck... I want." You managed to mutter out whilst he still had his hand over your mouth as you moved even closer to him.
"Shut up. Are you a fucking skater or what?!" He yelled in your face, removing his hand and stepping back.
"Yeah, so what?"
"There's a limo outside, everyone's luggage has been taken and packed, all the skaters are staying in the same hotel, hurry the fuck up." He yelled,
You responded with a huff.
"Yeah, and you're welcome you ugly ass bitch!" He yelled as he turned around and began running towards the exit.
"Fuck off you stupid bastard!" You yelled even louder as you began running too.
He growled something under his breath, but you didn't hear.
You had just got to Barcelona to compete in the final part of the females Grand Prix. You always performed extremely well in every competition you competed in. But this was your first time competing in the senior division.
You two finally got into the limo.
"Gosh what took you two so long?" Said Viktor.
"Perhaps they were being naughty?" Said Chris with a devilish wink.
"Are you kidding me? With that ugly fuck, don't make me laugh!" You said as you sat down.
"SHE is the one thats been holding us all up, ugly cow!" Said Yuri as he sat down, the only seat left being opposite you.
"Oh I'm ugly? You don't even know what the fuck I look like you ugly twat!" You spat as you kicked him.
"What the fuck?! Don't you dare kick me!" Said Yuri as he kicked back, but harder.
You two got into a kicking war, but what you didn't realise was that it just caused everyone there to ship you for your extremely similar personalities.
"Aww, so cute!" Said Phichit.
"Yes I agree Phichit, very cute indeed." Said Viktor as Yuuri nodded his head.
"I swear to fucking god if you think you can win this shit head." Said Yuri as he continued kicking you.
This carried on for a while.
"Guys, we're here." Said Yuuri as he tapped the two. He was met with to sharp turning of heads and piercing stairs.
"Come on [Y/S/N] (your ship name) lets go." Said Viktor.
"What the fuck did you just say?!" You and Yuri said in unison, but nonetheless began getting out the limo.
Everyone was still wearing their disguises in case there were any fans outside the hotel, which there were.
"[Y/N], [Y/N], gosh which one is
[Y/N]?" Said a fan of yours. You smirked and continued walking.
"Yuratcha, where are you Yuratcha?" Said another fan. Yuri smirked too.
Everyone got into the hotel and removed their disguises. You removed your hood and glasses, along with your face mask to reveal glistening [E/C] eyes and beautiful [H/L] [H/C] hair.
Yuri gasped a bit.
"Y-you're the (nationality) princess?!?" He yelled.
"Yeah, and what Russian fairy?" You spat back.
"Oh my, so it just so happens that Yuri decided to help the beautiful (nationality) Princess? Doesn't seem like a coincidence if you ask me."  Chris said.
"When did HE help ME?" You asked.
"What the fuck?!? Have you already forgotten that I was the one who told you about the limo, if I hadn't then you would still be stuck there now!" Yuri yelled.
"Oh yeah, that's true actually, thanks, I guess." You said, becoming less audible the further through the sentence you got.
"Yeah, you're welcome." Said Yuri.
"Aww, are you two friends now?" Viktor asked.
"Ew no." You two said in unison.
"I swear, it's like [Y/N] is just the girl version of you Yuri!" Yuuri said.
"I am nothing like HER!" He said pointing at you. You rolled your eyes.
"I'm tired of this shit now, so where's my room?" You said.
"Well actually..." Viktor began.
"We are all going to be sharing one large room on the top floor... but don't worry, you get your own bedroom." He said cheerfully.
"Err actually Viktor, the rooms are one between two." Yuuri said.
"Oh yes, I forgot." Viktor said with a sheepish smile.
You groaned. "I can't believe this... I just want to sleep."
You eventually arrived in the room and got to the nearest bedroom you could find before you flopped on the bed, you then realised the room was cat themed, 'nice choice...' you thought. Then you almost immediately fell asleep.

************
You woke up and looked around to see nobody in the bedroom. Then you heard laughing and made your way out.
You clumsily made your way to the living room whilst rubbing your eyes. Suddenly you tripped, pretty sure over someone's foot, and fell onto something. You almost fell back asleep on the thing because it was so comfy, until you noticed blond hair.
You quickly shot up and saw Yuri looking at you. You got up and sat on the floor on the opposite side of the couch to him as there were no unoccupied seats.
"Who the fuck just tripped me up?!?" You yelled.
Everybody shrugged.
"Oh [Y/N] now that you're awake we can discuss room partners." Viktor said.
You groaned.
"So if everyone picks a partner." Viktor said.
Suddenly everyone began picking partners while ignoring you. You looked around and met eyes with the Russian douchebag, realising nobody was asking him either. You realised what they were trying to do.
"Sala? Mila?" You asked but they already had partners.
Then you heard Yuri ask Otabek to be partners with him, but he declined.
"Ok, so, has everyone got a partner?" Viktor asked.
You crossed your arms and slumped down.
"Oh, [Y/N], you don't have a partner? Does anyone else not have a partner?" Viktor asked to be met with silence.
"Yuri doesn't have a partner." Chris said.
"Oh well then it's settled. [Y/N] and Yuri will share rooms."

YO READERS!!!!
Anyway, hope you liked the first chapter, maybe?
If you did, vote and comment!
In other news, there'll be a new chapter soon, maybe...
tomorrow, if I can be bothered
😸
-Authorchan