Dafuq?!

You woke up early the next morning. You looked around and saw the stupid blond still asleep, then you remembered.
"Basically you're Yuri's secret idol."
'Me? Really?' You thought.
Just then you saw Yuri's suitcase from the corner of your eye. You noticed that he hadn't really let anyone go near it, maybe it was because of the poster?
You decided to have a quick look, you tried to unzip the bag as quietly as you could, then reached your hand to the bottom and felt... paper material? You were just about to pull it out when you heard Yuri roll and stretch, so you quickly pulled your hand out and jumped back to your bed.
"Huh? [Y/N]?" He said but hadn't actually looked at you yet.
"What?" You said coldly.
He jumped a little and turned to face you.
"N-nothing..." he said as he looked away from you, blushing?!?
"The fuck is your problem?" You asked.
"I-I said nothing ok?!" He yelled looking away again.
"Fine whatever." You said getting up.
You walked out into the living room to find the other skaters asleep in different parts of the living room.
"WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!" You yelled. Everyone jolted up.
Then you saw JJ, he was still sleeping.
'Hehehe' you thought to yourself.
"JJ WAKE UP YOU STUPID PRICK!!" You yelled as you kicked him in the stomach.
"T-the fuck?" He said as he quickly jolted up, to which you smirked and walked away.
Then you shivered.
"Did one of you dumb fucks leave a window open?!" You questioned, then saw a huge window open, so then you growled.
"Just go and put a jacket on Baka." Yuri said, exiting the bedroom.
"Hey, wait. Why do you all have your luggage, where's mine?!" You said as you pouted.
"Err, we got ours after we got settled in the room, come to think of it, you would've still been asleep." Said Yuuri as he... blushed?! 'Bish dafuq why you so shy all the time?' you thought.
"And the reception will still be closed considering how early it is." Continued Viktor.
"You have gotta be fucking kidding me, so I have to sit here in the freezing cold because of tha-" you began saying until something hit you in the face.
"Just put that on if your just gonna moan you annoying bitch." Said Yuri confidently but when you looked you saw he was blushing slightly.
You looked in your arms to see his leopard print hoodie.
You didn't really know what to say.
"Urr... thanks... I guess." You said putting it on. It was super warm and comfy.
"Woah [Y/N] that jacket looks so good on you, where'd you get it?" Said Mila walking out of her room.
You looked down at the ground as you felt your cheeks heat up.
"Yuri just lent her his jacket, how adorable!" Viktor said to Mila.
"Whaaa?!? Seriously Yuri, I've asked to lend your jacket hundreds of times at practice, but you always told me to fuck off!" Said Mila.
Yuri froze and his face flushed.
"I mean seriously, you've only known her for a day but I've never seen you be so nice to someone the entire time I've known you." Continued Mila.
"Well actually, I used to come to Yakov's training in the summer, so yeah." You said.
"Yuri, can I lend a jacket?" Said Sala as she pouted her lips and made puppy dog eyes.
"No." Said Yuri.
"You're so mean!" Sala stomped. Then Mickey came and told her he only said it because she was cute.
"Yuratcha, are you going to tell your grandfather about [Y/N]?" Questioned Viktor.
"Yuratcha?" You said.
"That's what Yuri's grandfather calls him, isn't it Yuri?" Said Viktor, Yuri nodded.
"Yeah but nobody else can call me it so don't even fucking think about it!" He yelled.
'Yuratcha, I like that, it annoys Yuri so...' you thought.
"Well anyway, I'm going to practice, so leave me the fuck alone if any of you see me!" You yelled.
"What, no [Y/N] we're all going sight seeing." Said Viktor.
"You all might be but you're not dragging me along with you!" You yelled.
"How would you get changed to go to practice anyway?" Asked Mila.
"I always bring a spare change of practice clothes, but not casual clothes so I'm afraid I simply can't go." You said with a fake sad face.
"Aww that face was super cute!" Shouted Viktor cheerfully.
"But you're coming." He continued seriously.
"No, I'm not." You said as calmly as you could.
"Yes you are." He said.
"And what would you suggest I wear?"
"Sala can lend you some clothes."
"Nonono, all she wears is girly shit!" You yelled, loosing your composure.
"Ahhh yes, [Y/N] can lend some of my clothes!" Screeched Sala.
"I'm going to get a fucking shower, leave me the fuck alone, I'm not going." You said walking away.