Smile

He looked at you and then...

"V-Viktor?" You said looking at the silver haired man who had just bursted through the door.
Yuri had already jumped away from you the second the door creaked open, 'but if Viktor hadn't opened the door, then what might have happened?' You thought, making your face turn red.
"You two had been gone a while, why would you lock the door?" Viktor teased, holding up a spare key.
You looked down to the ground, attempting to hide your blush, 'I wasn't even stopping him... WHY WASN'T I STOPPING HIM?!?' You exclaimed in your head.
'I don't not have feelings other than hate towards the Russian punk, I DO NOT!'
"None of your goddamn business Baka!" Yuri yelled, sounding extremely annoyed.
"[Y/N], what happened?" Viktor said, looking at you.
"Like Yuri said, its none of your fucking business!" You yelled.
"Fine, I guess." Viktor said walking out. But you knew he was lying, he wasn't going to let this go.
You followed quickly, not wanting to be left alone with Yuri, that would be awkward!
The movie had finished and the lights were back on, but most people were still sitting on the couch.
You kept your head down and sat back in your seat, not saying a word.
Yuri sat down, further away from you, but was continually asked to move closer to you so there'd be more room.
You didn't dare look at him, that would be sooooo awkward.
You decided to sit on the floor since there would be more room, and obviously because you wouldn't have to sit next to HIM.
'Maybe I'm just misinterpreting this whole thing? Maybe he was going to err... head butt me or something, there's no way he'd kiss me, is there?
But even if he was going to, I just stood there, a blushing mess, for god sake! Would I have really let that happen?!?'
You contemplated, only to realise someone was speaking to you.
"[Y/N]? [Y/N]? Earth to [Y/N]." Chris said.
"Urr yeah, what Chris?"
"Wanna sleep with me tonight?" He joked with a wink.
"Err yeah sure." You said, not paying attention at all.
"W-whaaa?!?" Arose from every person in the room except you.
That got your attention and you looked up.
"Eh? What? What happened?" You said.
"See you tonight, make sure you come to my room." Chris said strutting away.
Your mouth dropped and you looked disgusted.
"What the fuck just happened?!?" You said, your reaction a little too late.
You realised what you had said.
"Wait Chris nooooooo! That would never happen! I was in a daze, a trance! I wasn't listening!!!!" You whined slightly following a running Chris with his fingers in his ears to make sure he could hear you.
"Baka." Yuri said bashing his shoulder into yours as he walked past you.
"Who you calling Baka you ignorant bastard!" You yelled, almost automatically.
"You, you annoying bitch!" Yuri yelled back, then smiled slightly, you smiled too.

YO READERS!!!!
Hehe, what were you hoping would happen?
So anyway,
if ya liked the chapter
please vote and comment!
New chapter soon!
Bye guys!
😸
-Authorchan