Blackout

"Just sleep on it, ok [Y/N]? You can talk to me about it tomorrow." She said as she hung up. 
'What is there to talk about though mother?' You thought angrily as you laid back down...
"Fuck." You whispered loudly as the pain came back.
You quickly got up but almost immediately fell back over, this was definitely the worst one yet.
"Y-Yuri..." you croaked.
"..."
"Yuri!" You said louder, but still crackly.
"[Y-Y/N]? What's up?" He asked.
If you were completely honest, you wanted to say the ceiling, just to piss him off, but there was no time for that.
You tried to talk but nothing came out, instead you pointed at your chest.
"Oh... OH! E-Erm what should I do... do you err, do you want a drink?" He said, you nodded.
He quickly ran out and shouted into Viktor's room before making you a glass of water.
He passed you it and you attempted to take it from his hands but your own hands shook uncontrollably, so instead he did it for you.
He tilted the glass and you felt the liquid slide down your throat, however it did nothing to help your unquenchable thirst.
Then the coughing began.
You coughed, you wheezed, and blood bubbled up each time.
"S-Should we phone an ambulance?" Yuri whispered Viktor.
"Already done, they should be here soon."
You heard the sirens but before you could interject your vision became blurry and then ceased altogether...

YO READERS!!!!
Oh no! Poor [Y/N]!
Will she be alright? Find out next chapter...
So anyways, if you liked the chapter and want more, vote and comment!
Also, I'm thinking of completing this book and making a sequel,
not sure yet tho...
Bye guys!
😸
-Authorchan