It all started with a pirozhki

"I hate all of you." You said getting up and going to the kitchen.
"[Y/N] hurry up we're about to watch a movie." Mila shouted in.
"And where am I supposed to sit?"
"You'll have to sit on the floor." Viktor called in.
You groaned knowing that the Russian twat was also sitting on the floor.
Whilst getting some [F/F] (favourite flavour) crisps you saw a brown paper bag, you picked it up and it smelt amazing! You opened the bag to find pirozhki in there. You didn't know who they belonged to but you really wanted to try one.
"Hey!" Said the same coarse voice from earlier.
"Hi Yuri." You said still facing the other way to him.
"Do you know who these belong to?" You said turning around.
"Hey, they're mine! Get your filthy hands off them." He said whilst snatching them from you.
"Fine, fine. God I was only asking!" You said with a sigh as you picked up your crisps.
Yuri groaned. "Fine, have one. But don't eat it until the movie starts!" He said. You nodded and he passed you one.
You sat down and the movie began.
You noticed the annoying blond staring at you from the corner of your eyes, clearly waiting for you to try it. You took one bite and your eyes widened by the explosion of delicious flavours in your mouth. He smirked.
"Oh my god this is fantastic!" You said out loud by accident. Then everyone began begging for one.
"Oh Yuri could I have one please?" Mila asked with puppy eyes.
"No, fuck off Mila!" Yuri snapped.
"What about me? Can I have one please Yuri?" Said Sala as she fluttered her eyelashes.
"No, ugly hag!" Yuri yelled.
"Can I have one Yuri?" Said Viktor. Followed by many more requests.
"No, everyone fuck off, nobody else is getting one!" Yelled Yuri.
"Oh what so only [Y/N] gets one?! Guess it shows how much you loooove her!" Said JJ.
"Fuck off JJ stupid shit head!" You said whilst continuing to eat your pirozhki.
"Aww is your girlfriend sticking up for you now?" JJ backfired.
"Well at least if she were my girlfriend she'd be better than yours, all your girlfriend does is cower behind you whenever things go to shit!"
"Yeah well at least MY girlfriend isn't constantly angry about something."
"I am not constantly angry, so before you go saying shit about me, maybe you should make sure you actually KNOW me! Fucking dickhead!" You yelled as you slumped back down and continued watching the movie.
Soon everyone else did the same, but you kept hearing whispers and your name.
You decided to ignore it the first couple times but then it kept continuing.
"What the FUCK are you all whispering about?!?" You yelled.
"Oh, nothing..." said Viktor.
"Don't fucking test me Viktor!" You yelled.
"Where the hell is my phone?!?" You heard Yuri yell. 'Fuck no'.
"I swear to fucking god!" You said as you searched for your phone. Then you suddenly realised Otabek and Sala were gone.
"Sala!!! Otabek!!!" You yelled.
Yuri caught on and then began running. You began running the opposite way that Yuri went, assuming they weren't stupid enough to go in the same direction.
Suddenly you saw a figure wearing a black hoodie and black pants run past you. You began chasing it and you were faster. You jumped on the figures back and dragged it to the ground and crawling on top, already knowing who it would be.
"Otabek! Give me the phone." You said as you pinned the figure to the ground and sat with your legs on either side of the persons waist, too annoyed to even realise how awkward that was.
"Are you fucking kidding me [Y/N]?!?" Said the figure as it put its hood down.
"Y-Yuri?!?" You questioned.
"What the fuck are you doing wearing Otabek's clothes?!?"
"These are MY clothes you idiot!" He yelled.
You suddenly realised the black hoodie you mistook to be Otabek's was actually Yuri's leopard print one.
"Shit." You said.
Suddenly you heard footsteps. You looked up and Yuri kinda pushed his head backwards to look (because he's on the floor).
Then your heard clicks of a phone camera. You suddenly realised the position you two were in and jumped off him.
"Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck!" You yelled.
"Give me my phone RIGHT NOW!!!" Yuri yelled.
"Ok!" Said Viktor's cheerfully as he handed you both your phones.

v-nikiforov has tagged you in a post.
v-nikiforov commented on a post: "aww what are these two love birds up to?😉"

"What the actual fuck Viktor!" You and Yuri yelled in unison as you both began attacking him.
"T-there's nothing you can do now, it's already going viral."
"I... don't... give a shit!" You yelled whilst kicking Viktor.
Someone pulled you off him, you realised it was Otabek.
"And what the fuck Otabek! Just when I thought you were kinda cool!!" You yelled and began kicking him. Otabek sighed.
"The fuuu- ahhh woah!!"
Suddenly you were thrown up in the air and over Otabek's shoulder.
You decided to keep punching him in the back.
"What the fuck Otabek, put me that fuck down right now!!"
"You know you look like a little kid right now." He said calmly.
"Oh well fuck me, stupid shit head!"
"Eh, I might just take you up on that offer." He said with a wink.
"What fucking offer... oh wait what the fuck no you fucking pedophile!" You yelled.
He laughed.
"Oh is it [Y/N] and Otabek who are the couple now? Poor Yuri." Said JJ with a fake pout.
"Ok Otabek put me down so I can kick the shit out this douche!" You basically screamed.
"Despite it being tempting, no, Viktor said to put you in your room."
"You have gotta be fucking kidding me, I'm not a five year old for fuck sake!!"
"Oh well actually you basically are considering the way your acting." JJ began.
"And besides, the adults want to have a drink and we can't do that with you and Yuri there."
"Fuck you JJ you ugly ass bastard!! No one in the competition even likes you!"
Just as you said that Otabek threw you back over his shoulder and onto your bed. You gave him a menacing stare.
"You're a fucking douche too by the way!"
"Do you remember me?" He said calmly, as if he just ignored your last statement.
"The fuck, don't ignore me. And remember you from where?!?" You said angrily.
he nodded and left.
"The fuck is his problem anyway." You thought out loud.
"Who?" Said Yuri as he came in.
"Ota-fucking-bek! I thought that he was kinda ok and then he does that, and then he asks if I remember him, like dafuq?!" You said.
"He's asked me the same thing."
"I still can't believe Viktor's nerve, the fuck did I ever do to him?!" You yelled.
"You were always mean to him in practice when you'd come to Yakov's training thing." Yuri said.
"Whaaa- was I really?!" You said confused.
"Yeah I remember once he told you you were an amazing skater and asked if you wanted to be his friend, and you told him to go away." Said Yuri as he began laughing.
"I mean don't get me wrong, it was funny! But Viktor seemed really upset over it and didn't go to practice for a couple days." Said Yuri.
"Oh, I don't even remember." You said.
"Well... bye I'll be back in a minute." You said as you began getting up.
"Where are you going?" Asked Yuri.
"Where do you think?" You said sarcastically.
Yuri huffed and began going through his phone.
You opened the door and marched up to Viktor, who already looked slightly drunk. You grabbed his wrist and pulled him into the kitchen.
"So [Y/N], whatcha want?" He slurred a little.
"I wanted to say... Tch... sorry... for being mean to you at Yakov's summer training." You said barely audible, but just enough for Viktor to hear you.
"Awww thank you [Y/N], you don't understand how long I've waited for you to say that." He said as he suddenly pulled you into a tight hug, making it impossible for you to escape. So instead you yelled.
He eventually let go and turned to you.
"Ok, now that you've told me something, I'll tell you something. So at the last Grand Prix when the Russian team went abroad, I accidentally looked in Yuri's suitcase instead of mine. But once I was in there I didn't stop snooping. At the very bottom I pulled out a poster of... you! So yeah, basically you're Yuri's secret idol- I guess anyway." He said walking away, leaving you shocked.

YO READERS!!!!
*peaceful sigh* second chapter complete.
Whoop whoop!
Anyways, if you liked this chapter please vote and comment,
Thanks guys!
😸
-Authorchan