Yawn

"Ok now [Y/N] I'm going to put you down and you're not going to freak out and start attacking people, ok?" Asked Otabek.
"Yep ok." You said.
"That did not sound very sincere, but nonetheless." He said as he began putting you down.
The second your feet touched the ground you began kicking Otabek, only to realise it did nothing.
"Dafuq? Are you like some cyber enhancement trial run?" You asked.
"No, you're just not very strong." Said Yuri from behind you.
"Oh yeah you want to test that you arrogant fuck?!"
"Yeah sure, but I'm pretty sure a cute lil girly girl like you couldn't hurt a fly." He mocked pointing at your outfit.
"Alright you're gonna get it now you stupid shit!" You said jumping on his back in an attempt to pull him to the floor.
To your surprise he wasn't fazed by your weight and instead carried on walking.
"Whaaa?!? Get on the floor!" You said trying to put down more of your weight, and failing miserably.
"See, couldn't hurt a fly." He said still mocking you.
"[Y/N], Yuri, say cheese!" Said Viktor.
You looked up to see Viktor with his phone, you quickly tried to jump of Yuri's back but it was too late and Viktor took the photo, then immediately posted it.

v-nikiforov has tagged you in a post.

"For fuck sake!!" You and Yuri shouted in unison.
"Ok, now lets go sight seeing!" Viktor shouted, to which everyone except you and Yuri got excited about.

************

You had been sightseeing all day and you were now pretty exhausted.
"Ok we're here, out last stop, the Arenas de Barcelona!" Said Viktor.
"Oh, the bullring that was turned into a shopping mall?" You asked with a yawn.
"Urr... yeah. [Y/N], I have to ask, how do you know that?" Yuuri asked.
"Hmph, what the hell Yuuri, can't a girl be smart and beautiful?!" You asked flicking your hair.
"Yeah, but unfortunately you're neither!" Yuri said whilst laughing, to which you pouted and huffed.
"Ah hem Yuri, [Y/N] is both beautiful and smart, and you know it, that's why you've been flirting with her constantly." Said Chris.
Chris and Yuri had a small argument.
Then you all entered the mall and saw a shop which was dedicated to cat merchandise.
Due to your obsession with cats and your want to get away from those dickheads, the choice to sneak away from the group was easy.
You entered the shop and were recognised, then they asked if you were here to get something for Yuri.
"Huh?! Why the fuck would I be here for that dibshit kid?!" You asked getting angry.
"Oh, sorry, we just thought, you know, 'cause he likes cats too." They said.
"Oh, really? That fucking copy CAT! Haha, get it? Copy... CAT." You said, to which you were met with awkward laughter.
"*sigh* Anyway, no, am I shit here for him! I love cats and so I want some merch!" You proclaimed energetically, but couldn't help but yawn.
"Oh right, then of course, it's on the house."
"Oh really?!" You said happily at first.
"What's the catch?" You said afterwards.
"Would you mind getting just a couple pictures, pleeeeeaaaase?"
"Fine, fine... but I can have whatever I want right?"
"Yes, of course."
"Ok, cool."
You ended up getting basically all the items in there, from cat hats to tops to hoodies to jackets!
You were just about to get the stupid ass picture done and leave.
"Ok let's just get this picture over and do-"
"Are you fucking following me?!" You said to the blond douche standing in front of you whilst you were wearing some of your new cat merch because it wouldn't fit in the bags. You were wearing a tiger hat (you gave Sala hers back) and a cute unzipped grey Neko cat jacket.
"Ew omg did you get hit in the face or something?!" You ask loudly.
"... w-wha? N-no, why?" He said hesitantly, 'what is up with him?'.
"Then why is your nose bleeding?" You asked
His face immediately flushed bright red and he basically sprinted to the bathroom in the shop.
"Da fuck is his problem?" You said out loud but to yourself.
"Anyway, let's get that photo... and make it quick."
You got the picture and just as you were about to sneak out and got home everyone came in.
"Ahhhh fuck me!!!" You said angrily followed by a yawn.
"What? Were you hoping to get some alone time with Yuri?" Viktor asked.
"No, the bastard followed me and I'm pretty sure he was punc-" Just as you were saying this Yuri came behind you and stopped you by putting his hand over your mouth, 'why the hell does it matter so much, all it was was a nose bleed.'
"Get your filthy hands off me!"
He did so.
"Anyway, lets go to the top of this building!" Viktor said dramatically.
You got to the top and had to admit, it was a pretty cool view.
The wind blew your hair softly, you rested your chin on your hands and began getting lost in your own mind.
"[Y/N] come on, we're leaving."
You vaguely heard someone say, but decided to ignore them.
Suddenly you felt something pull your wrist forcefully, breaking you out of your thoughts.
You realised that it was that damn blond again, then you saw JJ to your left.
"I have to admit..." He began.
"You did look kinda calm in that moment, almost... vulnerable?" He said questioning himself. This would have normally made you mad, but instead you just rolled your eyes.
"W-well not vulnerable, I-I mean I'm not saying you're weak. You just looked... peaceful, I guess. And I said something's about you when I didn't even know you, I mean it's not like I know you now, but you know? I'm sorry, is what I'm trying to say, I shouldn't have said those things, and you proved that you were right, and so I admit that I was wrong, so yeah, sorry, ok? "
You thought for a moment, then smiled extremely briefly.
"Yeah, ok, cool." You said.
"R-really?!?" He said shocked.
"Yeah sure, live each day like you'll die tomorrow, right?" You said.
"Woah [Y/N] you're pretty cool!" He said.
"I know." You said and smirked arrogantly, then yawned.
"Shall we walk back?" Viktor said.
"No." You said whilst everyone else said yes and Yuri said nothing, 'why's he so quiet?' You thought.
"[Y/N], why not?" Viktor said as he pulled a sad puppy dog face.
You rolled yours eyes and yawned.
"I'm *yawn* tired *yawn*."
"Aww I'll give you a piggyback ride home if you want?" Said Viktor.
"Yeah ok." You said not really caring where you slept, just as long as you did sleep.
"Really, yay! I feel like a father!" He said with his heart shaped mouth as he bent down.
You got on his back.
He was quite comfy really.
"Hey Viktor?" You said.
He hummed.
"Do you remember what I said to you last night?" You asked, on the verge of falling asleep.
"Yeah, it made me so happy!" He said.
"So you remember what you said too?" You asked.
"About you know who? Yeah I remember."
"So... it was true?" 
"Yeah, I mean it was definitely his suitcase and it was definitely you on the poster."
"Ok." You said.
You slowly felt your head falling forward until it met something, you opened your eyes as much as you could to see Viktor's silver hair, 'his head is pretty comfy' you thought.
Then you felt your eyes become heavy and you couldn't keep them open anymore, then everything went black.

YO READERS!!!!
Hope you liked this chapter!
It made me tired just writing it!
Anyway, if you liked the chapter
please vote and comment!
Thanks!
Ok, bye guys!
😸