Truth

Just after Viktor hugged you you felt the pain in your chest and the overwhelming migraine come back once again.
You quickly began to leave the room.
"[Y/N], where are you going?"
"Away from you, old man!" You said trying to get away.
You coughed slightly as you began running to your room.
You got into the room, locked the door and ran to the toilet.
You fell to your knees before even shutting the door and the coughing consumed you.
You continued to wheeze and cough, the blood rising profusely. You looked up to see Yuri standing in front of you.
"[Y-Y/N]?"
"Get *cough* out!" You shouted, making you cough more.
Yuri stumbled, clearly confused by what was happening, but could you really tell him?
"Y-You're coughing up blood... should I call an ambulance? Do you want me to get Viktor or someone?!" He asked, completely clueless.
You tried to stop yourself from coughing.
"Yuri, I want you to get out and forget you ever saw this... ok?"
"[Y-Y/N], what's w-wrong with you?" He stuttered worriedly.
"You don't want to know."
"Well clearly I do! Otherwise I wouldn't be here would I?!" He yelled.
You looked at him shocked... 'why won't you just leave this alone Yuri?'
"I'm fine, see?" You said standing up, but couldn't hold yourself up and fell. You awaited the cold, hard ground, but to your surprise two arms caught you, you looked up to see Yuri.
He picked up your legs and carried you to your bed bridal style.
He slowly placed you into the bed.
"Ok, I'll go phone the hospi-"
"No Yuri, don't." You planned on shouting, but couldn't.
"Then tell me what's wrong." He said.
"Fine, but you'll regret asking...
I have an illness that the doctors can't diagnose, they have no idea what it is. All they know is that I'm weak and I won't live long. It's been getting worse, each time I cough more, I get tired more often and..." you stopped and put your head down.
"AND THERES NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT!" You shouted at him, revealing the tears pouring out of your eyes.
You laughed a little.
"I'm so weak... so I pretend to be strong.
I'm so broken... so I pretend to be care free.
I'm such a liar... so I pretend to be brutally honest.
Truth is Yuri, you don't know anything about me." You said and then smiled weakly.
"That's why you couldn't walk back and ended up falling asleep after sight seeing?" He asked.
"That's why I fell asleep after the free skate..." You said.
"You lied... so much." He said, actually sounding sad. You looked at him to see his head facing downwards.
"I know... I've lied to everyone..."
"B-But you, you always act so ungrateful, like none of it matters, like you can just make it up to them tomorrow... But what if you can't?" He said, you knew he was crying.
You didn't know what to say, he was completely right, you say things to whoever and whenever, without a second thought.
"I-I'm sorry... I-Is that what you want?" You said, tearing up as well.
"No!" He snapped.
"What I want is for you to not have lied in the first place!"
"Well it's too late for that isn't it!"
"Well then... I want to know why... Why are you so mean to everyone?!"
"Because I don't want anyone to get close to me, ok?! Because I know that if I make a friend I'll end up leaving them one day. So I lash out at everyone so when I leave, nobody cares." You snapped crying uncontrollably.
Then you heard a knock before Yuri could say anything.
"[Y/N], we're going to the rink in a minute, you should make sure you're ready."
You wiped your eyes and calmed down.
"Ok, I'll be out in a minute." You said.
"No you won't." Yuri said, almost in a whisper.
"What?"
"There's no way you can perform, not with your health."
"I'll be fine." You said getting up.
"You should tell them." He said.
"Why?! So they pity me and 'let me win' incase this is my last time skating?" You asked angrily.
"What? Your last time skating?!"
"I told you I didn't have long..."
"Yeah but I thought you meant a few years at least!"
"I don't know, it probably will be years. But just in case, I'm going to live everyday like it's my last." You said.
You were of course lying, you knew you didn't have long left at all.
"I'll tell them once I win gold..."
You said as you quickly ran out and ate a quick breakfast and got yourself ready, then you headed out with the rest of them.

YO READERS!!!!
Vote and comment if you liked the chapter please!
Thank ya!
Bye guys!
😸
-Authorchan