Derek Xavier Allen.

"Mr Xavier Allen."I replied as a I returned her shake.Her hands were still soft  but shaky against mine,she couldn't stop staring and neither could I,the urge to touch her consumed me more and more as I got lost in her deep brown eyes.

"I........I..."She began to stammer making my hands to reach for her face.I expected her to flinch or shake but she didn't rather she remained perfectly still and quiet as my fingers began to outline her face.She still looked the same,same height,eyes but definitely not body;she was by far more defined than the teenage girl I had fallen for five years ago,her black fitted gown emphasized the areas which she had gained more flesh.

I couldn't explain what was happening to my hand but I for one didn't want it to stop what it was doing as it gently fell from her face down to her waist,pulling her closer and closer to me,her smell enveloped me with a sense of familiarity but I was too busy thinking of how to get her closer that I didn't notice someone knocking on the door.I was so close to feeling her lips against mine as she  leaned in and my hands went lower.

"Sel,Jack said you needed these."Someone announced as he or she walked in.

I couldn't care less who had walked in on us but she definitely did,she quickly pulled away from me and coughed lightly.

"I can see you got the news already."Oliver commented as he dropped the files on her desk."I prefer you on black."He said to me as he studied my hair.

I looked at Sel who was too embarrassed to speak."Mr.Rouensting."I said as I stretched out my hand for a shake.

He let out a low laugh and returned it."Since when do we do formalities."He said."Anyways we will continue this conversation later,I will allow both of you to get back to your business."He smiled and walked away.

"We weren't doing anything."Sel protested and was answered with a loud shut from the door.

She cleared her throat and walked over to her desk."I apologize for that,Mr. Allen."She said as she flipped the pages of the folder on her desk."Have a seat." She offered me as she sat down.

I settled down on the warm chair and scanned the environment.Her whole office was made of glass while the whole interior including ,the furnitures were also white.

"Here you go"She said as she  handed me the file she was looking at.

"For?"I asked as I collected it from her.

"Perry informed me that you were going to wear a suite made from Balmain,so those are all designs we have."She explained,not looking at me.

My eyes were not on the folder but only on her,her forehead had a light line whenever she was lost in thought,I couldn't help myself from paying attention on only her.

"So?"She finally said, forcing me to quickly look away from her.

"So?"I arched my brow.

"Have you made up your mind on which of the  suits you need?"She asked but she was still not looking at me.

"I have."

"Okay then which of them?"She asked as she brought out a copy of the folder she had given me."

"Not from this."I said as I closed the folder.She finally looked at me and I could see a hint of fear in her eyes."I want it custom made."I said.

"Oh okay then."She looked away from me."I will just give Oliver a call then."

"Not from him."I corrected."From you."

"Me?"Her mouth fell open.

A small laugh was about to escape from my lips but I held it in,giving her a hard scowl instead."Yes,I believe I said it before.'"

"But..I..."

"You are a designer aren't you?"I asked.

"Yes..but.."

"If I am not mistaken you are also the winner of the 2012 Balmain fashion competition,right?"I said.

"Yes..but.."

I stood up from my seat and buttoned up my suite."I will like a red wine tail coat with two breast pockets,peak lapels,no vents and make the pants a slim fit.I want it delivered to the...."

"Silver Palms Inn."She hissed as her eyes shot daggers at me

I gave her a hard look as I continued."Deliver it to room 334 and try as much as possible to be early,send in the bill to the same place."I finished off.

"Yes Mr.Allen."She said in an icy voice as she walked me out.

In that moment standing by the door looking directly at her,I wanted to pull her to me and kiss her hard till she called me Derek..her Derek.

"Mr.Xavier."I corrected as I walked away from her.