Derek Xavier Allen.

A curt knock came from the door.I grinned as I rolled out of bed and took off my shirt,she arrived earlier than I thought she would.I took a quick glance at the mirror and jerked the handle open.

"I was beginning to think......"I started but stopped when I saw Oliver standing in front of me.

My grin turned to a scowl."Where is Miss.Annabelle?"I asked.

Oliver let out a low laugh."Busy."He replied."Is that why you took so much time?"He arched his brow as he looked at me from head to toe.

I replied him with an icy glare."How much?"I asked as he handed me my suite.

"2500 dollars."He answered.

"The money will be transferred to you in less than an hour."I said.I was about to shut the door on his face but he stopped me.

"Are you really going to wear that tonight?"He pointed.

I narrowed my gaze."And this concerns you?"

"It is really none of my business."He shrugged his shoulders."But if you intend on winning back Ann,fashion should be a priority."

I let out a loud sigh and slammed the door on his face.I placed the suite on my bed and reached for my phone and quickly dialed my designer.

"Good Afternoon Sir."He greeted on the third ring."What can I do for you today?"

"Alexander Amosu vanquish II Bespoke."I answered."And I want the tie to be wine-red."I replied.

"Okay,Sir."He said."I will deliver it to you tomorrow."

I sighed."I need it delivered to my door in the next two hours,send me the bill tomorrow."I said as I cut the call.

(One hour thirty minutes later.)

I quickly changed into my new suite ,it was my exact fit.I quickly adjusted my tie while looking at the mirror,it made my eyes look darker than they usually were.I couldn't wait to see her reaction I said to myself as I slipped into the elevator with my men behind me .

"Derek."Gremlin nodded as he opened the door for me.

"Evening Gremlin."I replied as I slid into the soft seat.

My bodyguards entered into the car behind me."We need to speed up."I said as he ignited the engine."You know how I feel about lateness."I muttered before we drove off.

The day had turned to night;I watched the crowd of people coming in and out of malls either alone or with someone.I shut my eyes enjoying the comfort of silence but the loud music coming from the clubs disrupted my moment of peace.

I had only been to one part of Florida which was Orlando,Westchester was approximately 1112 miles from Orlando;exactly 16 hours and twelve minutes from Penelope.

I closed my eyes again,trying to picture how my five year old sister would look now.The last time I had spoken to her was four years ago, on the night of christmas;I had gone to Mexico that year but before then she always called,sent me mails and each time she sent me a letter she always attached the spare tickets to her dance recitals or her piano shows or ballet shows to all of them,hoping I would attend one but I never for once replied any of them because I knew the moment I did,I would pack my bags and come running back to her but coming back would have included looking for Sel and Sel was my past....Allen industries was my future.

I had come back home drunk that night.It was one of those nights that I started thinking of Sel again,after she left I found it hard to sleep with women because every little detail of them always found a way of bringing back the image of Sel .So I had taken shots upon shots as I was in the middle of draining out my second bottle of tequila,Penelope called.

"Hello...Derek...Merry christmas."She started."I..Please I..........":

I was about to end the call until she started speaking again."Can you please come home?...If I did anything wrong to make you hate me or leave me...I am very very sorry...I will never do it again."She began to cry."You're the only family I have left and I have not being able to sleep well for the past four moths now,I always have nightmares and I can't find Mr.Leo.....:"

"Why are you disturbing me?"I cut in before she could continue.

"I am sorry."She apologized again."But I......"

"Do you know what you sound like right now."I spat out."A brat...a very irritating brat who can't get over herself,if you can't find Mr.Leo buy yourself another Mr.Leo."I chuckled."You're disturbing me with your shit,don't call back again I am done with you."I hissed and ended the call.

The next day when I had realized what I had done,I tried calling her back again but she never picked up or.....

"Derek."Gremlin tapped me lightly on my shoulder."We have arrived."He announced.

I opened my eyes and got down from the car with my men beside me."I need only two for tonight."I told them and began to make my way towards the entrance.

Two of my men walked up to the security guards and spoke with them then I entered with them following closely behind me.The room was packed with many people and by the looks of things I could tell that the fashion show was yet to begin;I saw many of my business partners with their wives and also some fashion designers and artists as well,the room was very spacious and the attention was mainly on the runway,the runway made of glass with gold linings at each edge of the stage before I could continue my scan,a strong scent cut my attention.

I snapped my head back to meet her,looking at her I understood what Oliver meant by she was busy.She was dressed in a strapless,black-fitted gown which hugged her body in the right places;her hair was wrapped in a perfect bun and her slender legs were emphasized with the nude heels she put on.That was something about Sel-she always stood out,she made the simplest of things look Goddamn sexy.She must have felt my gaze on her because at the exact moment when I was trying to see her face through the crowd of people gathering around her, she looked my way.

We stood like that,staring at each other.I could see the longing and nervousness mixed in her eyes,the suit was working its magic.I began to make my towards her but froze in my tracks when I saw a hand appear on her waist.A brown-haired man not as good looking as me appeared beside her and smiled before pulling her waist towards him to kiss her.