Derek Xavier Allen.

I watched as his hands wondered round her body, his left hand rested at her lower waist while his right hand cupped her neck. He held her in place as he continued kissing her. There are many things I could have done in that moment but I took one hard glance at them and looked away. I couldn't stop the questions that were flooding into my head as I walked away and searched desperately for anything that could be a distraction.

What and who was he?

I drowned down more of the questions with a cup of wine which I grabbed from a waiter who was moving around the place, serving people. I grabbed another drink from a tray again before I finally regained my composure and decided to go in search of the land owner who had brought me all the way to Florida.

I felt a vibration in my pocket and reached for my phone to see a text from my lawyer but before I could open it, I was greeted with a heavy punch on my back and immediately my men began to walk quickly towards me but I held up my hand to stop them as I turned around to hug Lenden.

"Why would you be in Florida and not tell me?". He asked as he withdrew from the hug and punched me again. My men were about to match towards me again but they met the warning in my eyes and walked away.

When I had decided to leave Florida, Lenden was the only person that had known about it. He planned every single thing, from where I would stay down to the time I would depart. He had changed a lot, the tall slim brown haired boy who wore glasses was now a grown man with beards and large muscles. He was a completely different person.

I averted my eyes from him and searched for her, she was still in his arms. She was trying so hard not to look back. I hope she could feel my intense gaze and my craving to remove her from Mr. Not so handsome and what was that on his neck?...

who still wore bow ties?

She could have at least replaced me with someone good looking.

"I have been busy." I finally replied him with a stern look on my face as I watched them closely.

Dylan followed the direction of my gaze and let out a small laugh. "Mmhmm...Very busy. " He agreed.

I gave him an icy glare before I reached for another glass of wine which he quickly snatched from me.

"You are not getting drunk. Not tonight of all nights." He warned me.I looked into his eyes to meet pity and concern. "I know this isnt an easy pill to swallow but Selami has moved on and you should to." He said as he gave me a light pat on my back to comfort me.

Then why are her eyes still on me?

I finally looked away from Sel and her toy and looked at Dylan. I was so occupied with Sel that I did not notice the quiet pregnant woman in his arms. She stood there with pure curiosity in her eyes and judging by the way she held Dylan, I could tell he was her property and no one was allowed to touch him.

"You are married?" I sighed as I found the silver band on his middle finger.

"Yes he is."The pregnant lady replied and from her tone.she was definitely the hot headed one in the relationship.

I tilted my head and slowly looked at her. She was tall and beautiful. Her white maternity gown revealed her slender long legs, her eyes were the most captivating thing about her and they were sky blue which put a lot of emphasis on her straight nose. From her high head and bold stance, I could tell she was a model, a very confident one. I had to refrain from asking her questions about Sel, there was a high chance that she would know her and I wanted to know more than anything who the ugly bastard who held my girl was.

"I can see." I said to her.

"Good." She confirmed as she gave me a glare that was almost as intense as mine.