Indroducing the Ranks

Ummmm hi.
It's Alexithymia again. Just your average highschooler. So I go to this really shitty down town school. Just my luck that this shittty school is crawling with the shittiest people.
Suprise, suprise! I'm one of them.

[Card Ranks are not a critical part of the story. Skip if you wish ]

Our tragic school is divided into what we call Card Rankings. We have the Royalty which is made up of Face Cards - Kings, Jacks (boys) Queens and Aces (girls). Essentially, they are the popular crowd in every cringy American movie. We also have the Number Cards, aka  the peasants. There isn't much to say about them- just your usual down to earth crowd. Jokers are what you call "squad surfers". They're friends with pretty much everybody but they can also be social out casts. We are further divided into suits ; Hearts being the highest ranking, followed by Dimonds, Clubs and lastly Spades. You generally only hang out with those in your rank, thus the cliques are formed.

I know what you're thinking - so basically all the hot, white people are popular while the rest of us rot at the bottom of the social ladder? Wrong. At Baybook, all the smart, overachieving, Asians dominate the school while the rest scramble for their scraps. Strange right? Most Royalty are straight A students, with a few execptions of course, but they make up for what they lack in academics in athletics.

.

.
.
.
.
{authors note}
hEyYyYy goizzz
new story 1!1!
A little bit of an irrelevant chap but I wanted to lay down the foundations of this story
More content soon 😌
please remember to vote for more chapters
Alex out.