ch7: open night

[HIROTO POV]

It's open night.

Colourful spot lights brighten the dimly lit room. Sex is in the air as strangers grind together on the dance floor and drunks make out in the dark, secluded booths. I push through the sweaty crowd and a mixture of sweet perfumes and musky colognes linger on my skin.

Breaking free of the mob, I quickly claim one of the free seats at the open bar.

"Scotch on the rocks." I yell over the pounding music to a nearby barista. She glares at me a bit before sliding me the drink.

Rude.

I take a careful sip of my over-priced drink as a striking girl slips into the seat next to mine.

"Hey handsome." She smiles charismatically at me and winks.

"Name's Jennica, but just call me Jennie."

I turn towards 'Jennie'. Her rounded face and soft features flatter her charming smile and a foxy confidence shrouds her every movement. Sporting a flirty yet classy, little black dress, she practically radiates allure.

"Hiroto." I state simply.

Jennie smiles, clearly amused.

"I see you're the silent and brooding type."

I can't help but smirk. "You get used to it."

"So what's an attractive guy like yourself doing sitting in an isolated corner of a bar on a Sunday night?" Jennie rest her elbow on the counter and leans on her hand. She stares at me with doe eyes, as if she were genuinely worried about my well being and not just making small talk.

Strange girl.

"It's a long story." I sigh. "Why don't I buy you a drink." I offer.

one watery beer and not even 10 minutes later

"HaRhArHaR omggg Helga, that's sooooo funnay."

"... I didn't say anything though."

Jennie's bloodshot eyes are pinned on my face.

"It's Helen right? Or was it Hitch...?" Jennie laughs hysterically while slamming her fist on the counter repeatedly.

Bad drunk. I guess she was too good to be true.

"HeYyYyY CouLD I gEt SOme sHoTs ovEr hErE!" Jennie howls over the music. She rocks back and forth on her stool.

"Woah girl I think you've had enough drinks for one night."
I place a firm hand on her stool just before she topples off it.

"BuT thE dRinKs taSte SooOoo good." She stares at me with this crazed hunger in her eyes as she hops off her stool and pounces on me.

God help me.

Jennie grips my shoulders as she straddles my lap. She breaths hotly into my ear. "Do pEoPle EvEr teLl yoU thAt yOurE sOoO hOtTttt."

"All the time." I laugh nervously as I attempt to pry her hands off me. She lets go of my shoulders to grab my face and squish my cheeks. "AwWw wHos A gOoD bOyY."

"Uwahhh...."

She releases my face to poke my nose and just when I think I'm free she wraps her arms my head like a snake and brings me close. Like, really close.

Boobs in my face. Boobs in my face. Boobs in my face. 

"Jennie is that you?"

Jennie's arms loosen as she turns her head drunkenly.

"BabbbbYYY yOu fiNaLLy cAmeeEE." She bounces from my lap and into the strangers arms.

"Let's get you home, shall we." The stranger grunts as Jennie jumps on his back as they dramatically leave the club.

Well that's that.

I turn back around and check my watch. It reads 2:03 yet the party is still raging and shows no signs of slowing down any time soon.

The stanger from before slips into the seat next to mine, this time Jennie-less.

"Hey sorry about my friend Jennie. She gets a little excited when drunk." He scratches the back of his head nervously and laughs. "I'll shout you an apology drink ." He nibbles on his bottom lip as looks at me hopefully.

"Sure, why not." I reply airily. "My names Hiroto Takahashi." He gives me a slight smile.

"Oh I forgot to mention. I'm Leo."

.
.
.
.
.
{authors notes}
hey readers
double update :D
finally some stuff might happen
Ayyayaya
Excuse mistakes hehe
Umm Ye
Don't forget to vote and comment
alex out.