Chapter 5

Tonight I had a different dream. I'd like to say it was a nice change but, I can't. It was about Aro. Aro, Marcus, Cieus, Edward and the most important person in my world. Alice.

*dream*

"Bella,Bella,Bella." he chanted "still human,aye?" He ran toward me. "ALICE!" I yelled and she ran in front of me.  Edward and Alice fought Marcus, Cieus and Aro trying to protect me. "Alice, Please don't get hurt!" I was on the verge of tears. "Have some faith in me, Bella." And then I lost her. Cieus had his hands on her, one on her neck and the other on her head. He  ripped them apart from each other. Her head was off her body and burning.

*end of dream*

I woke up screaming. Just like every other night. Then I suddenly felt arms around me. "It's okay Bella.  I'm here love." I heard Edward say. 

"just a dream. Just a dream. Just a dream." I kept telling myself, rocking with my knees curled to my chest.  "I am so sorry,Bella. I promise I am." 

"What?" I'm confused. "you were talking in your sleep. You were saying stuff like 'don't believe' and 'you're not sorry.'. SHIT! I gave myself away. He might not be able to read my mind but I talk so much, he pretty much can. "Can you go now?" I asked. He muttered I deserve that while going. I wanted to tell him that it's not him, but I couldn't.

I look at the time on my phone, 5:00, and go to my bathroom to get the blade. Just one more time. They're back so, just once more.