Chapter 10

(the video is really cute. Also,never heard the song before that but it just fits. It's bellice. )

"Bella."

"Alice,you're here. " I smile but don't look over to her. I can't. I already looked in the mirror, he made a bruise. But, I knew that before I even looked, didn't I?

I feel my bed dip and hear a gasp. "Bella....Jacob." She growls his name "No, not Jake. I haven't even seen him since before Italy. Let's talk."

I look at her because she's already seen it.

"What happened Bella?"

"Edward-" tears start falling from my eyes. 

"Oh,Bella." Alice pulled me to her chest and asked why.

"I was muttering, please don't hate me,your name in my sleep. He's been hurting me since he came back to forks."

"THAT'S BEEN TWO WEEKS BELLA!  Wait...why were you muttering MY name in your sleep?" 

"You're going to hate me even more but, I Love you, Alice."

"I don't  hate you. I love you,too. You're my best friend. Now, Take off your shirt. I need to see it all."
"No,Alice."
"I need to see see every bruise you have from him."
"No, Alice, That's not what I meant. I mean I love you. I love you more than just a friend."
Alice gives me a small smile. "Really?" I nod. "Bella, look at me." She put two of her fingers under my chin and made me look at her again. "I love you,too. More than just a friend."
I stand up and walk a few feet away from my bed and I take my shirt off. I let it fall. Let Alice see every bruise from Edward. Also every self inflicted cut and burn.

"Bella!"Alice gasp. The look on her face was pained and I can see that if she could,she would cry.

"Stay away from him. I will never let him harm you again." 

I look down. "That's a problem. I do love you Alice but, I also still love him."

Alice shakes her head. "Look what he's done to you! The cuts and burns and bruises!" I sighed. I didn't think I'd have to spell it out for her. "Only the bruises are from him,Alice. I stopped but, they aren't from him." I picked my shirt up off the floor and quickly put it on.

"Bella, why would you do that?" I shrugged my shoulders. "It doesn't matter. I don't do it anymore. Can we not talk about it? Please." Alice sighed. "Okay. But, you have to break up with him, Bella. You can't keep letting him hurt you."
I looked in the full length mirror in my room, at the bruise on my cheek. "I know. Can you teach me how to apply the makeup,now?"
Alice rolls her eyes. "What 18 year old girl can't do makeup?! Bella, you are a rare creature. After I'm done, we're going to my house and you are breaking up with him."