20

"This is a lot of clothes Alice." I complain as we walk through my door.
She laughs and then we notice Charlie's home. "Hey,dad."
"Hey,Bells. How was..." He looked at my bags "Shoping?"
"Horrible. But,it makes my girlfriend happy so,I'm happy." I smile at Alice.
"That's the spirit,Bella. Do you want me to order Pizza?"he ask,letting me know He's hungry.
"I'll cook. Just let me put my bags away?"
"Will you be joining us,Alice?" Charlie asked.
"Yes,Charlie." Alice and I went up to my room and started putting clothes away. After we did we went back downstairs and Alice started talking to Charlie. I got out the stuff to make Harry Clearwaters fish fry,my dad's favorite and something I got from Harry before he died,and started on it.
"Dad,Alice is sleeping over." I told him. I never have to ask because he loves Alice so much. Sometimes I don't even ask Alice,like today.
"OK but,do you have plans,Alice? I have a feeling Bella didn't ask you."
"I don't but I will need to go get clothes. So,I'll be back. I bet before Bella even finishes cooking." Before Charlie could answer,she was out the door. A few minutes later she was back and,of course right,I wasn't done yet. "I'll just-"
"Not tonight,Alice,Hunny." Charlie said before she could excuse herself from eating. "You are eating tonight. I've never seen you eat." She nodded,looking at me. I shrugged. I put three plates on the table and Charlie bowed his head so Alice and I followed suit. "Thanks,Bells. Smells delicious" Charlie said digging in. "If delicious is the new word for disgusting." Alice muttered so only I heard. I laughed and shook my head. Oh,Alice. Charlie looked at me but I guess he decided it didn't matter because he went straight back to his food. Alice ate everything on the plate to please Charlie and I gathered the dishes. "Leave the dishes tonight,Bells. You have company" "Thanks dad." He nodded and Alice and I went to my room. "So,the vision...?"