Chapter 13

*Sorry I didn't update yesterday. I'll update at least twice today to make up for it. sorry to the only person who reads this. Literally. So,Thank you for reading and I'm sorry.

"Knock,Knock." I heard Alice call from the other side of the door. I go downstairs.

"Wow,Bells,You look great." "Thanks dad. Can you warm up a TV dinner tonight?" "Yes,I'm just happy to see you going out with someone other than him." "Oh,yeah,we're done." 

I went to get the door. "Hi,Alice." "Hey,Bella. Hello,Charlie." "Hey,Allice. You and Bella having a girls night?" "Actually,no. Didn't Bella Tell you." "No" and now they're both looking at me disappointed. I'm a disappointment to everyone. :(. ' 

"Oh,yeah,dad. I'm dating Alice.'

"Oh, well,I approve." "Seriously?" "Yeah. I Knew you liked girls too and by the way y'all look at each other I expected it. I don't like Edward,either." "Thank you,Daddy." I went over and hugged him like I  was eight.

"I might break her curfew." "If it's more than an hour and a half,You're grounded,bella. Other than that,I trust you,Alice. Have fun,Kiddos."

"I've got to run upstairs real quick. I need a purse." I said running upstairs knowing Alice was with my dad still I got a blade and slit open my arm a few times. I got a bandage to wrap around my arm under my dress,grabbed a red purse and ran down. "Ok,let's go."

When we say our goodbyes and get to Alice's Porsche,That she can drive now because he's gone, Carlisle doesn't care, I asked her where we were going.

"That,My dear Bella,is a surprise." "Can't I have a hint?" "It's in Port Angeles." I roll my eyes "Duh." "Well,that's all you get. And the fact I made you wear a dress." Ugh. It'll be fancy then. I don't wear dresses. I don't not like them, I just see no reason to wear them.

"We're here."