chapter 35

A/N-I'm sorry I haven't updated in...awhile. On this book. I just had my self esteem (which is VERY fragile) got crushed. Someone said my chapters were to short. It made me feel not good enough to be writing this. I'm sorry if you are the one who commented that,you were very nice about it,I just take everything to heart. But,I am writing again because I was being stupid and I know there are people who like this book even if my chapters are very short.

Alice dragged me to this dress shop first. I'll admit,they are pretty. Really pretty and,honestly,I've been thinking on dressing better for Alice. I mean,its not to bad.
"Isn't this shop pretty,Bella?" Alice asked,looking at me. They just opened this shop. "Yeah." "Lets go look at shoes. I'm done with those boots." She said,looking at the boots I was wearing. I nod my head.
"These are better." She picked up some black boots that were not as girly as I thought she would pick. I actually like them. I found them in my size. Size 9. "Ok, I got new boots. Dresses now?" "Oh my god,yes." She drags me over to the dresses and one catches her eye. Its really cute but kinda dressy.

"I'm getting this

"I'm getting this." "Umm...where are you going to wear it?" I ask. She looks at me like I'm crazy. "Prom? Its next Saturday." She informs me in a total 'duh' tone. I nod. It totally slipped my mind "and you're making me go?" "Yes" she said nodding her head. We went to find my dress