18

We finally got through the movie. I had nightmares last night and I'm ashamed to admit I woke up at 3am just to have a panic attack. Alice helped me through it. She helped me calm down pretty fast. She sang a lullaby like one would sing to a baby after helping me learn how to breath again. She has a beautiful voice. But,of course it is. Everything about her is amazing. Why wouldn't her voice be. She and Edward should have mad an album. Him playing piano,her singing. Oh,Edward. Fine,I do miss him. Do not tell Alice.

"Kay,Bella,what do you want to do today?"
"I really don't know. You?"
"I guess if you don't know we can go shopping again." Alice said getting a devious smile on her lips.
"Hmm,two shopping trips in two days? I'd rather you give me that makeover you've wanted to give me since we became friend."
"Ok. So we have a plan,now. Thank you Bella."
"No,Al-" but I couldn't go on with the way she was looking at me. "Fine."
"Thank you,Bella! Go get dressed and let's go!"
Oh Alice. Alice,my Alice. I think as I go to get my clothes.

A/N
-SORRY! I know I haven't written in forever but I really haven't had anything to get online with. Now I do. I got a new phone so,back to weekends. Sorry again. Love you guys!