Chapter 14

"Oh my god,The place is beautiful,Alice." I said standing outside of Alice's car. "The inside is better." I don't doubt that. "May I?" She asked offering her hand "You may." I took her hand and kissed her cheek. She giggled. It sounded like magic.

We walked inside hand and hand. "Swan." she told the person. "When we get married I'm taking your name. I've seen it." She whispers in my ear. She squeezes my hand tighter so I know she's almost as excited as me. "You are blushing the perfect shade of pink right now." Alice said. Of coarse I was blushing.

We followed the man to a table outside. "Here you go. What would you like to drink?" "Tea,please." I said. "Make that two" he walked away but first a quick glance at my clevege. 

"You wanna try that again,buddy. Say sorry to my beautiful girlfriend. You made her feel awkward." Alice yelled turning him around. "Sorry,Ma'am" "Thanks."I say quietly "Alice,sit down!"I hiss

"I'm sorry,Bella. I got mad when I saw you blushing and uncomfortable." "It's ok. I would have been mad and possibly done the same if he looked at your...stuff." She smiled and grabbed my hand under the table

"So,Why'd you bring me to dinner if you can't eat?" "Oh,I'll eat.For appearances but, you are Human,Bella. This is a classic first date.".  "That's sweet,Alice." "I know." she said smugly. 

"I'm back with your tea's. What would you like to order?" "You to get us a new waiter." Alice snapped. I smiled. I love her defending me. "Yes Ma'am." He went and a few minutes later a new waitress came along with the manager. " Something wrong?" She asked us. "Yes,That man was staring at my girlfriends...stuff." "Oh,I'm so sorry. I'm glad you told me. It's his third strike. He's out so,I hope you'll come again. Let me make it up to you with free dessert." "Thanks" She went away and the new waitress asked us what we'd like.

After me and Alice got to her car she said "Next stop,to buy you some new dresses." Oh,Alice. I giggle and off we go.