24

Jacob and I decided to go get dinner and see a movie in Seattle and that I'd stay over at his house tomorrow. I'm also not risking going to school. Vampires can't go on the reservation and if they do Jacob is a warewolf. He's made to kill vampires. I know I won't be hurt with,more than enough werewolves protecting me.
We went right to dinner after we talked for awhile. Yeah,quite awhile. He wanted to go to a buffet and I agreed. That's a good idea for Jacob. He eats a lot. While I ate half of one plate (he ate the rest) he ate five! Piled high with food. He eats so,much and he'll probably be hungry again,soon. He payed for both of us and before the movie I dragged him to a store.
"Why are we in a store? With clothes? Last time I checked you weren't a girly girl but..." He looked me up and down and laughed "you look like one. But,you still look hot."
I snorted. "Yeah.ok. I just need sweatpants and a tee shirt. I will not wear one of those night gowns Alice got me. If we aren't together,I'm not even going to try to get used to the retched things." He laughs and messes up my hair. "There's my Bella." I go in and get two pairs of grey sweatpants and a loose white shirt. "These are ok but,they aren't worn like my old ones."
"Well,what thrift store did she donate your clothes to?" He asked. I shook my head.
"She burned them all." Jacob burst out laughing.
"Okay. Give them too me...wait. These are guys. My size Before the growth spurt"
"I like to be comfy." He nods.
"Put them back." "But-" "because I'm going to give you some of mine. I can't wear them anymore,I grew way to much. Plus,they are already worn in." They're already worn in. " I jump into his arms. "Thanks Jake." I lean up on my tip toes and kiss his cheek.
"Sure,sure. Lets go watch that movie."
"Okay,but will you hold me? I'm cold." He wraps me in his arms and we go.